Wednesday, March 25, 2020

We are Over The Target....Quantum Internet

3/25/20
We need to do this one differently, in fact I need to bring this blog into Real Time, because we the people are making history right now. As those who have been either following or participating in the Q movement, there has been a development over the couple of months, which is mushrooming daily. I for the first time have been sharing some video's on one of my platforms involving this development. Today we have a new video from Command, who is the exact opposite of the evil f&$k before him. In this video I would like all who view to beyond listening to Austin, take note of the 3 glitches at the bottom of the screen, they will appear as green flashes.(for GO Time) I believe we are calling these stringers, I see them as markers, like life we learn as we GO. So that said after the first video, I will show you where the 'glitches' led me. I am among new friends, they will tell Me how I did.I found some neat stuff. Commands latest video...
Now we see the first 'glitch' at the 6:14 mark, First you can take it for face value and look at drop#614 on the map and we get...my favorite Trump speech of all time!
Q!UW.yye1fxo26 Jan 2018 - 10:20:59 PM


WOW, I just looked at something on the map, and I will sent you there at the end of the entry. Next 'glitch' to my eyes was @ 6:23, so again we go to the map and search #623 and up pops more relevance, as it was talked about last night in our chat in that document we were looking at. 623 is
Q!UW.yye1fxo27 Jan 2018 - 8:48:33 AM

[D]
Twitter % owned?
Other ownership stakes in the US?
What happens if seized?
Who controls?
Who controls the controllers?
EO 12/21.
NEW puppet master.
Direction.
Not deal.
Hostage.
No choice.
Think others.
It’s what you don’t know.
Q
Couple of thoughts about this, I find it somewhat comforting that I can use Twitter as a platform now without being banned or censored.I look at this and being new to decoding the messages, I will have to ask the peeps what [D] means, the E.O. seems like a blocked path to me personally as I looked at the one I believe Q is referring to. I do know the CAPS can lead elsewhere on the map using Gemertia, so lets type in D US EO NEW Q and we get
English OrdinalFull ReductionReverse OrdinalReverse Full Reduction
123
6
42
6
120
3
39
3

So understand, I am learning as I go, in order to not overload this post I am just going to include #123 from the Qmap here. To continue down this path I would then look at #'s 42, 120, 39, and the sums of the 4 numbers #324 and #18....123 which is connected in SUM way to two other #'s 48, and 1824, and how do I know they are connected. Because Command showed me Himself here @123


Anonymous
6 Nov 2017 - 2:07:57 PM
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q
Now for sure I need to check those other #'s involved above. Remember I am not choosing this stuff out of the blue, He TELLS US in the video, I have to go back and check them all for 'glitches' now. We are going to finish up now here quickly, one more 'glitch' toward the end of the video at 10:28 and again I ask myself do I have the EXACT time of the 'glitch and Command says....
Q!xowAT4Z3VQ4 Apr 2018 - 10:10:03 PM
5:5
Q+
If I am correct, I believe that means I am over the Target?

The last direction I took from Command's video today was that ALL 3 GLITCHES when summed up come to 11...is a big homework assignment...you search # 11 and it pops up(remember he has said Nothing is random) only 78 drops. Kicking myself in the backside for not getting on this earlier. oh well, I forgive myself, and I am on it now Command.

[Add-on @3:23PST 3/25/20]
I should have included #11 in here, it tells us who is running the Op. oops....
Anonymous 29 Oct 2017 - 8:20:11 PM
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Love to All


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this! I look forward to seeing your deciphers and more :D

"Indeed, well said!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, EO (hovering over 'EO' in box) is Executive Order. Not sure about D, but it is in a 'kill box', so it could possibly mean democrat.

Anonymous said...

Apologies! I do not usually comment or post. You are the exception :D 11 is a PRIME number.

oldmaninthedesert said...

Thanks to all of you, learning and sharing as I go. Yeah I got The EO, but did not see the correlation in that EO when I looked, going to ask my new friends tonight in Chat. This was by first stab, I have been aware of the movement, but did not feel moved until I ran into Austin. look at Q signal channel at utube for live chats usually around 4pm here in the desert

Unknown said...

You may want to look into biological effects of electromagnetic fields. You'll want the actual books from the 50's. Then,apply modern control systems.

Anonymous said...

The D could be referring to Jack Dorsey the second largest stockholder of Twitter.

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...