Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Part 3 : Many Lives, Many Masters... Dr. Ponders...More Regression...The Poet Master Returns...

I have always tried in my life to let the Spirit lead me. At times, particularly when I was younger, I pretended I was deft and my life reflected that. God never gave up on me though, and slowly the Spirit showed me that it was the fundamentalist ideas I held, that were causing me to not to be able to understand what The Lord meant when he said His word was a double edged sword. The end of chapter 8 made a light go on for me. This work by Dr Weiss is a beautiful thing, and I say that as a Brother to Christ,without fear of losing my place in His Kingdom. This work is the perfect example for the moment, to demonstrate the double edged sword,the very cool thing about the double edged parable is that the reader always decides which edge, he or she shall choose to dissect my attempt at sharing His Truth with you, and is the reason why, per chance Christ walked the Earth at this time, you would say the exact same thing about him now, as you would have some 2 plus days ago as Christ understands time. Now know this, if a fundamentalist now, after THE FACT,says Evil must come before the Good, than that means it was the same those two plus days ago, as Christ is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. So who came before Christ? Now they say antichrist, who was it then? The Law and the Prophets finishing with the Baptist. It is the stance of the Baptist(you know the one that lost his head) and what he was teaching that needs to be addressed. If it was not so, why is it He who is least in Christ's Kingdom? If you do not believe what Christ told you about the prophets, perhaps you prefer to hear it from The Father with regard to the prophets.

Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the Lord, and because of the words of his holiness.

10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord.

12 Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.

13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

15 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

20 The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

Yes indeed he is, and if you do not judge others, you can live without the fear of being judged. So to repeat, the double edged sword is Christ's Word, one side leads to peace and understanding, the other to strife and judgment. Now ask yourself the important question, am I am wielding ,the right side of the blade for myself. Because the bottom line is that your relationship with God is personal, and it's no one else's business what your relationship with God is. Do not let what I say become a stumbling block to you, I am just atoning for my past, in which I thought everyone wanted to know, I stand corrected. Be at peace one and all good night....

...o...
113

Many Lives, Many Masters

Dr Brian Weiss

THE TRUE STORY of a prominent psychiatrist, his young patient and the past-life therapy that changed both of their lives 


Chapter 7
When Catherine arrived for her next appointment one week later, I was ready to play the tape of last week's incredible dialogue. After all, she was providing me with celestial poetry in addition to past-life recall . I told her that she had related information from after-death experiences, even though she had no memory at all of the in-between or spiritual state. She was reluctant to listen. Overwhelmingly improved and happier, she had no need to listen to this material. Besides, it was all somewhat "eerie." I prevailed upon her to listen. It was wonderful, beautiful, uplifting, and it came through her. I wanted to share it with her. She listened to her soft whisper on the tape for only a few minutes, and then she made me turn it off. She said that it was just too weird and made her uncomfortable. Silently, I remembered "this is for you, not for her." 

I wondered how long these sessions would continue because she was improving every week. Now only a few ripples remained in her once-turbulent pond . She was still afraid of enclosed places, and the relationship with Stuart was still literally touch and go. Otherwise her progress was remarkable. 

We had not had a traditional psychotherapy session for months. None was necessary. We would chat for a few minutes to catch up on the events of the week, then move quickly  to the hypnotic regression. Whether due to the actual memories of major traumas or daily mini traumas or to the process of reliving the experiences, Catherine was virtually cured. Her phobias and panic attacks had just about disappeared. She had no fear of death or dying. She was no longer afraid of losing control. Psychiatrists are now using high doses of tranquilizers and antidepressant medicines to treat people with Catherine's symptoms. In addition to the medicines, the patients are also often in intensive psychotherapy or attending phobia group therapy sessions. Many psychiatrists believe that symptoms such as Catherine's have a biological basis  that there are deficiencies in one or several brain chemicals. 

As I hypnotized Catherine to a deep trance state , I thought about how remarkable and wonderful it was that in a period of weeks, without the use of medicines, traditional therapy , or group therapy , she was nearly cured. This was not just the suppression of symptoms nor the gritting of teeth and living through it, a life racked by fears. This was a cure, the absence of symptoms. And she was radiant, serene, and happy beyond my wildest hopes. 

Her voice was a soft whisper again. "I'm in a building , something with a domed ceiling. The ceiling is blue and gold. There are other people with me. They're dressed in . . . old . . . some type of robe, very old and dirty. I don't know how we got there. There are many figures in the room . There are also some pieces, some pieces standing on some stone structure. There's a large gold figure at one end of the room. He appears. . . . He's very large, with wings. He's very evil. It's very hot in the room, very hot. . . . It's hot because there are no  openings into the room . We have to stay away from the village. There's something wrong with us." 

"Are you sick?" 

"Yes, we are all sick. I don't know what it is we have, but our skin dies. It become s very black. I feel very cold. The air is very dry, very stale . We cannot return to the village. We must stay out. Some of the faces are deformed." 

This disease sounded terrible , like leprosy . If she had once had a glamorous lifetime , we had not yet stumbled across it . "How long do you have to stay there?" 

"Forever," she answered gloomily , "until we die . There is no cure for this." 

"Do you know the name of the illness ? What is it called?" 

"No. The skin gets very dry and shrivels up. I have been there for years. There are others who have just arrived. There is no way back. We have been cast out .. . to die." 

She suffered a wretched existence, living in a cave. 

"We must hunt for our food. I see some type of wild beast that we are hunting for . . . with horns . He's brown with horns, big horns." 

"Does anybody visit you?" 


"No, they cannot go near or they will suffer from the evil, too. We have been cursed .. . for some evil we have done . And this is our punishment. " 

The sands of her theology were constantly shifting in the hourglass of her lives . Only after death, in the spiritual state , was there a welcome, and reassuring constancy. "Do you know what year it is?" 

"We have lost track of time. We are sick; we just await our death." 

"Is there no hope?" I felt the infectious despair. 

"There is no hope. We will all die. And there is much pain in my hands. My whole body is weak. I am old. It is difficult for me to move." 

"What happens when you cannot move anymore?" 

"You are moved to another cave, and you're left there to die."  

"What do they do with the dead?" 

"They seal the entrance to the cave." 

"Do they ever seal a cave before the person is dead?" I was searching for a clue to her fear of enclosed places. 

"I do not know . I have never been there . I'm in the room with other people. It's very hot. I'm against the wall, just lying there." 

"What is the room for?" 

"It is for the worship . . . many gods. It's very hot." 

I advanced her in time. "I see something white. I see something white, some type of canopy. They're moving somebody." 

"Is it you?" 

"I don't know. I will welcome death. My body is in so much pain." 

Catherine's lips were drawn thin in pain , and she was panting because of the heat in the cave. I took her to the day of her death. She was still panting. "Is it hard to breathe?" I asked. 

"Yes, so hot in here . . . feels .. . so hot , very dark. I can't see . . . and I can't move. " 

She was dying , paralyzed and alone , in the hot , dark cave . The mouth of the cave was already sealed shut. She was frightened and miserable. Her breathing grew more rapid and irregular, and she mercifully died, ending this anguished life. 

"I feel very light . . . like I'm floating. It's very bright here. It's wonderful!" 

"Are you in pain?" 

"No!" She paused, and I awaited the Masters. Instead , she was whisked away . "I'm falling very fast . I'm going back to a body!" She seemed as surprised as I was. 

"I see buildings, buildings with round columns. There are many buildings. We are outside. There are trees—olive trees— around. It's very beautiful. We are watching something . . . . People have on very funny masks; these cover their faces. It is some festivities. They're dressed in long robes, and they have masks that cover their faces. They pretend to be what they're not. They are on a platform . . . above where we sit." 

"Are you watching a play?" 

"Yes." 

"What do you look like? Look at yourself." 

"I have brown hair. My hair is in a braid." She paused. Her description of herself and the presence of olive trees reminded me of Catherine's Greek-like lifetime fifteen hundred years before Christ, when I was her teacher, Diogenes. I decided to investigate. 

"Do you know the date?" 

"No." 

"Are there people with you that you know?" 

"Yes, my husband is sitting next to me. I do not know him" [in her present lifetime]. 

"Do you have children?" 

"I am with child now." Her choice of words was interesting, somehow ancient and not at all like Catherine's conscious style. 

"Is your father there?" 

"I do not see him. You are there somewhere . . . but not with me. " So I was right. We were back thirty-five centuries. 

"What do I do there?" 

"You are just watching, but you teach. You teach. . . . We have learned from you . . . squares and circles, funny things. Diogenes, you are there." 

"What else do you know of me?" 

"You are old . Somehow we are related . . . you are my mother's brother." 

"Do you know others of my family?" 

"I know your wife . . . and your children. You have sons. Two of them are older than I . My mother has died; she died very young." 

"Has your father raised you?" 

"Yes, but I am married now." 

"You're expecting a baby?" 

"Yes. I' m afraid . I do not want to die while the baby is born." 

"Did that happen to your mother?" 

"Yes." 

"And you're afraid it will happen to you also?" 

"It happens many times." 

"Is this your first child?"

"Yes; I am frightened. I expect it soon. I'm very big . It is uncomfortable for me to move . .. . It is cold. " She had moved herself ahead in time. The baby was about to be born. Catherine had never had a baby, and I had not delivered any in the fourteen years since my obstetrics rotation in medical school. 

"Where are you?" I inquired. 

"I'm lying on something stone . It's very cold . I'm having pain. . . . Somebody must help me. Somebody must help me." 

I told her to breathe deeply ; the baby would be born without pain. She was panting and groaning at the same time. Her labor lasted several more agonizing minutes, and then her child was born. She had a daughter. 

"Do you feel better now?" 

"Very weak .. . so much blood!" 

"Do you know what you will name her?" 

"No, I'm too tired. .. . I want my baby." 

"Your baby is here," I ad-libbed, "a little girl." 

"Yes, my husband is pleased." She was exhausted . I instructed her to take a short nap and to awaken refreshed. After a minute or two, I awakened her from the nap. 

"Do you feel better now?" 

"Yes. .. . I see animals. They are carrying something on their backs. They have baskets on them. There are many things in the baskets . . . food . . . some red fruits. . . . " 

"Is it a pretty land?" 

"Yes, with much food." 

"Do you know the name of the land ? What do you call it when a stranger asks you the name of the village?" 

"Cathenia . . . Cathenia. " 

"It sounds like a Greek town," I prompted. 

"I don't know that. Do you know that? You have been away from the village and returned . I have not. " 

This was a twist . Since, in that lifetime , I was her uncle , older and wiser, she was asking me if I knew the answer to my own question. Unfortunately, I did not have access to that information. 

"Have you lived all your life in the village?" I asked. 

"Yes," she whispered , "but you travel , so you can know what you teach. You travel to learn, to learn the land . . . the different trade routes so you can put them down and make maps. . . . You are old. You go with the younger people because you understand the charts. You are very wise." 

"Which charts do you mean? Charts of the stars?" 

"You, you understand the symbols. You can help them to make . . . help them to make maps." 

"Do you recognize other people from the village?" 

"I do not know them . . . but I know you." 

"All right. How is our relationship?" 

"Very good . You are very kind . I like to just sit next to you; it's very comforting. . . . You have helped us. You have helped my sisters. . . . "

"There comes a time , though , when I must leave you , for I am old." 

"No." She was not ready to deal with my death. "I see some bread, flat bread, very flat and thin." 

"Are people eating the bread?" 

"Yes, my father and my husband and I. And other people in the village." 

"What is the occasion?" 

"It is some . . . some festival." 

"Is your father there?" 

"Yes." 

"Is your baby there?" 

"Yes, but she's not with me. She's with my sister." 

"Look closely at your sister," I suggested , looking for that recognition of a significant person in Catherine's current life . 

"Yes. I do not know her." 

"Do you recognize your father?" 

"Yes . . . yes . . . Edward . There are figs, figs and olives . . . and red fruit . There is flatbread. And they have killed some sheep . They are roasting the sheep. " 

There was a long pause. "I see something white. . . . " 

She had again progressed herself in time. 

"It's a white . . . it's a square box. It's where they put people when they die." 

"Did someone die, then?" 

"Yes .. . my father . I don't like to look at him . I don't want to see him." 

"Do you have to look?" 

"Yes. They will take him away to bury him. I feel very sad." 

"Yes, I know . How many children do you have?" The reporter in me was not letting her grieve. 

"I have three, two boys and a girl." 

After dutifully answering my question, she returned to her grief. "They have put his body under something , under some cover. . . . " She seemed very sad. 

"Have I died by this time, too?" 

"No. We are drinking some grapes, grapes in a cup." 

"What do I look like now?" 

"You are very, very old." 

"Are you feeling better yet?" 

"No! When you die I'll be alone."

"Have you outlived your children ? They will take care of you." 

"But you know so much." She sounded like a little girl. 

"You will get by. You know a lot too. You'll be safe. " 

I reassured her, and she appeared to be resting peacefully. "Are you more peaceful? Where are you now?" 

"I don't know." 

She had apparently crossed over into the spiritual state , even though she had not experienced her death in that lifetime. This week we had gone through two lifetimes in considerable detail. I awaited the Masters , but Catherine continued to rest. After several more minutes of waiting, I asked if she could talk to the Master Spirits. 

"I have not reached that plane, " she explained . " I cannot speak until I do." 

She never did reach that plane. After much waiting, I brought her out of the trance.

Chapter 8 S103

Three weeks passed before our next session. On my vacation, lying on a tropical beach, I had the time and distance to reflect on what had transpired with Catherine: hypnotic regression to past lives with detailed observations and explanations of objects, processes, and facts which she had no knowledge of in her normal, waking state; improvement in her symptoms through the regressions, improvement not even remotely achieved by conventional psychotherapy over the first eighteen months of treatment; chillingly accurate revelations from the after-death, spiritual state , conveying knowledge she had no access to; spiritual poetry , and lessons about the dimensions after death, about life and death, birth and rebirth , from Master Spirits who spoke with a wisdom and in a style well beyond Catherine's capabilities . There was , indeed , a lot to contemplate. 

Over the years I had treated many hundreds, perhaps thousands, of psychiatric patients, and they reflected the entire spectrum of emotional disorders. I had directed inpatient units at four major medical schools. I had spent years in psychiatric emergency rooms, outpatient clinics, and various other settings, evaluating and treating outpatients. I knew all about the auditory and visual hallucinations and the delusions of schizophrenia. I had treated many patients with borderline syndromes and hysterical character disorders, including split or multiple personalities. I had been a Career Teacher in Drug and Alcohol Abuse , funded by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) , and I was very familiar with the gamut of drug effects on the brain. 

Catherine had none of these symptoms or syndromes. What had occurred was not a manifestation of psychiatric illness. She was not psychotic, not out of touch with reality, and she had never suffered from hallucinations (seeing or hearing things not actually there) or delusions (false beliefs). 

She did not use drugs, and she had no sociopathic traits. She did not have a hysterical personality, and she did not have dissociative tendencies. That is, she was generally aware of what she was doing and thinking, did not function on "automatic pilot," and had never had any split or multiple personalities . The material she produced was often beyond her conscious capabilities in both style and content. Some of it was particularly psychic, such as the references to specific events and facts from my own past (e.g., the knowledge about my father and my son), as well as from her own. She had knowledge that she had never had access to , or accumulated , in her present life. This knowledge, as well as the whole experience , was alien to her culture and upbringing and contrary to many of her beliefs. 

Catherine is a relatively simple and honest person. She is not a scholar , and she could not have invented the facts, details, historical events, descriptions, and poetry that came through her. As a psychiatrist, a scientist, I was certain that the material originated from some portion of her unconscious mind. It was real, beyond any doubt. Even if Catherine were a skilled actress,  she could not have recreated these happenings. The knowledge was too accurate and too specific, lying beyond her capacity.  

I pondered the therapeutic purpose of exploring Catherine's past lives . Once we had stumbled into this new realm, her improvement was dramatically rapid, without any medicine.There is some powerful curative force in this realm, a force apparently much more effective than conventional therapy or modern medicines. The force includes remembering and reliving not just momentous traumatic events, but also the daily insults to our bodies, minds, and egos. In my questions, as we scanned lifetimes, I was looking for the patterns of these insults, patterns such as chronic emotional or physical abuse, poverty and starvation, illness and handicaps, persistent persecution and prejudice, repeated failures, and so on. I also kept an eye out for those more piercing tragedies, such as a traumatic death experience, rape , mass catastrophe , or any other horrifying event that might leave a permanent imprint. The technique was similar to reviewing a childhood in conventional therapy, except that the time frame was several thousand years, rather than the usual ten or fifteen years. Therefore my questions were more direct and more leading than in conventional therapy. But the success of our unorthodox exploration was unquestionable. She [and others I later would treat with hypnotic regression] was being cured with tremendous rapidity. 

But were there other explanations for Catherine's past-life memories? Could the memories be carried in her genes? This possibility is scientifically remote. Genetic memory requires the unbroken passage of genetic material from generation to generation. Catherine lived all over the earth, and her genetic line was interrupted repeatedly. She would die in a flood with her offspring, or be childless, or die in her youth. Her genetic pool ended and was not transmitted. And what of her survival after death and the in-between state ? There was no body and certainly no genetic material, and yet her memories continued. No, the genetic explanation had to be discarded. 

What about Jung's idea of the collective unconscious, a reservoir of all human memory and experience that could somehow be tapped into? Divergent cultures often contain similar symbols, even in dreams. According to Jung, the collective unconscious was not personally acquired but "inherited" somehow in the brain structure. It includes motives and images that spring anew in every culture, without relying upon historical tradition or dissemination. I thought Catherine' s memories were too specific to be explained by Jung's concept. She did not reveal symbols and universal images or motives. She related detailed descriptions of specific people and places. Jung's ideas seemed too vague . And there was still the in between state to consider. All in all, reincarnation made the most sense. 

Catherine's knowledge was not only detailed and specific, but also beyond her conscious capacity. She knew things that could not be gleaned from a book and then temporarily forgotten. Her knowledge could not have been acquired in her childhood and then similarly suppressed or repressed from consciousness. And what about the Masters and their messages ? This came through Catherine but was not of Catherine . And their wisdom was also reflected in Catherine's memories of lifetimes. I knew that this information and these message s were true. I knew this not only from many years of careful study of people , their minds and brains and personalities, but I also knew this intuitively , even before the visit from my father and my son. My brain with its years of careful scientific training knew this, and my bones also knew. 

"I see pots with some type of oil in them." Despite the three-week hiatus, Catherine had quickly lapsed into a deep  trance. She was enmeshed in another body, in another time. "There are different oils in the pots. It seems to be some type of storehouse or someplace where they store things. The pots are red . . . red , made out of some type of re d earth. They have blue bands around them, blue bands around the top. I see men there . . . there are men in the cave. They're moving the jars and the pots around, stacking them up and putting them in a certain area. Their heads are shaved . . . they have no hair on their heads. Their skin is brown . . . brown skin. " 

"Are you there?" 

"Yes . . . I'm sealing up some of the jars . . . with some type of wax . . . sealing the top of the jars with the wax." 

"Do you know what the oils are used for?" 

"I don't know." 

"Do you see yourself? Look a t yourself. Tell m e what you look like." She paused as she observed herself. 

"I have a braid. There's a braid in my hair. I have some type of long . . . long-material garment on. It has a gold border around the outside." 

"Do you work for these priests, or the men with the shaved heads?" 

"It is my job to seal the jars with the wax. That's my job. " 

"But you don't know what the jars are used for?" 

"They appear to be used in some religious ritual. But I'm not sure . . . what it is. There's some anointing, something on the heads . . . something on your heads and your hands, your hands. I see a bird, a gold bird, that's around my neck. It's flat. It has a flat tail, a very flat tail, and its head is pointing down . . . to my feet." 

"To your feet?" 

"Yes, that's the way it must be worn. There's a black . . . black sticky substance. I don't know what it is." 

"Where is it?" 

"It's in a marble container. They use that too, but I don't know what for." 

"Is there anything in the cave for you to read so that you can tell me the name of the country—the place—where you live, or the date?" 

"There's nothing on the walls; they're empty. I do not know the name.

I progressed her in time. 

"There's a white jar, some type of white jar. The handle on the top is gold, some type of gold inlay on it." 

"What is in the jar?" 

"Some type of ointment . It has something to do with the passage into the other world." 

"Are you the person to be passing now?" 

"No! It is no one I know." 

"Is this your job, too? To prepare people for this passage?" 

"No. The priest must do that, not me . We just keep them supplied with the ointments, the incense. . . . " 

"About how old do you appear to be now?" 

"Sixteen." 

"Are you living with your parents?" 

"Yes, a stone house , some type of stone dwelling . It's not very large. It's very hot and dry. The climate is very hot." 

"Go to your house." 

"I'm there." 

"Do you see other people around in your family?" 

"I see a brother, and my mother is there, and a baby, somebody's baby." 

"Is that your baby?" 

"No." 

"What is significant now? Go to something significant that explains your symptoms in your current lifetime. We need to understand. It is safe to experience it. Go to the events." 

She answered in a very soft whisper. "Everything in time . . . . I see people dying." 

"People dying?" 

"Yes . . . they don't know what it is." 

"An illness? " Suddenly it dawned on me that she was again touching on an ancient lifetime , one that she had regressed to previously. In that lifetime , a water-borne plague had killed Catherine's father and one of her brothers. Catherine had also suffered from the illness, but she had not died from it. The people used garlic and other herbs to try to ward off the plague. Catherine had been upset because the dead were not being properly embalmed. 

But now we had approached that lifetime from a different angle. "Does it have something to do with the water?" I asked. 

"They believe so. Many people are dying." 

I already knew the ending. "But you don't die, not from this?" 

"No, I do not die." 

"But you get sick. You become ill." 

"Yes, I'm very cold . . . very cold . I need water . . . water. They think it comes from the water . . . and something black. . . . Someone dies." 

"Who dies?" 

"My father dies, and one brother dies also. My mother is okay; she recovers. She's very weak. They must bury the people. They must bury them, and people are upset because it' s against religious practices." 

"What was the practice?" I marveled at the consistency of her recall, fact for fact, exactly as she had recounted the lifetime several months ago. Again this deviation from the normal burial customs greatly upset her. 

"People were put in caves. The bodies were kept in caves. But first, the bodies had to be prepared by the priests. They must be wrapped and anointed. They were kept in caves, but the land is flooding. . . . They say the water is bad . Don' t drink the water," 

"Is there a way of treating it? Did anything work?" 

"We were given herbs, different herbs. The odors .. . the herbs and . . . smell the odor. I can smell it!" 

"Do you recognize the smell?" 

"It's white. They hang it from the ceiling." 

"Is it like garlic?" 

"It's hung around .. . the properties are similar , yes. It's properties . . . you put it in your mouth, your ears, your nose, everywhere. The odor was strong . It was believed to block the evil  spirits from entering your body. Purple . . . fruit or something round with purple covering , purple skin to it. . . . " 

"Do you recognize the culture that you're in? Does it seem familiar?" 

"I don't know." 

"Is the purple a fruit of some sort?" 

"Tannis." 

"Would that help you? Is that for the illness?" 

"It was at that time." 

"Tannis," I repeated, again trying to see if she was talking about what we refer to as tannin or tannic acid. 

"Is that what they called it? Tannis?" 

"I just .. . I keep hearing 'Tannis.' " 

"What in this lifetime has buried itself in your current lifetime? Why do you keep coming back here? What is it that is so uncomfortable?" 

"The religion," Catherine quickly whispered , "the religion of that time . It was a religion of fear . . . fear . There were so many things to fear . . . and so many gods." 

"Do you remember the names of any gods?"

"I see eyes. I see a black . . . some type of .. . it looks like a jackal . He's in a statue . He's a guardian of some type . . . I see a woman, a goddess, with some type of a headpiece on." 

"Do you know her name, the goddess?" 

"Osiris . . . Sirius . . . something like that . I see an eye . . . eye , just an eye, an eye on a chain. It's gold." 

"An eye?" 

"Yes. . . . Who is Hathor?" 

"What?" 

"Hathor! Who is that!" 

I had never heard of Hathor, although I knew that Osiris, if the pronunciation was accurate, was the brother-husband of Isis, a major Egyptian deity. Hathor, I later learned, was the Egyptian goddess of love, mirth, and joy. 

"Is it one of the gods?" I asked. 

"Hathor! Hathor." There was a long pause. "Bird . . . he' s flat . . . flat, a phoenix. . . . " 

She was silent again. "Go ahead in time now to your final day in that lifetime. Go to your final day, but before you have died. Tell me what you see." 

She answered in a very soft whisper. "I see people and buildings. I see sandals, sandals. There is a rough cloth, some type of rough cloth." 

"What happens? Go to the time of your dying now. What happens to you? You can see it." 

"I do not see it . . . I don't see me anymore." 

"Where are you? What do you see?" 

"Nothing . . . just darkness . .. . I see a light, a warm light." She had already died , already passed over to the spiritual state . Apparently she did not need to experience her actual death again. 

"Can you come to the light?" I asked.  

"I am going." She was resting peacefully, waiting again. 

"Can you look backward now on the lessons of that lifetime? Are you aware of them yet?" 

"No," she whispered. She continued to wait. Suddenly she appeared alert, although her eyes remained closed, as they always did when she was in hypnotic trances. Her head was turning from side to side. 

"What are you seeing now? What's happening? " 

Her voice was louder. " I feel . . . someone's talking to me!" 

"What do they say?" 

"Talking about patience. One must have patience. . . . " 

"Yes, go on." 

The answer came from the poet Master"Patience and timing . . . everything comes when it must come. A life cannot be rushed, cannot be worked on a schedule as so many people want it to be. We must accept what comes to us at a given time, and not ask for more . But life is endless, so we never die; we were never really born . We just pass through different phases. There is no end. Humans have many dimensions. But time is not as we see time, but rather in lessons that are learned." 

There was a long pause. The poet Master continued. 

"Everything will be clear to you in time. But you must have a chance to digest the knowledge that we have given to you already." Catherine was silent. 

"Is there more I should learn?" I asked.

"They've gone," she softly whispered. "I don't hear any - body." 

next chapter 9
PART 4




No comments:

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...