Monday, August 21, 2017

ROBERT ANTON WILSON=SPOOK BABY

Robert Anton Wilson:
Image result for images of Robert Anton Wilson 
Spook-Baby 

First published January 18, 2016 

As usual, this is an opinion piece, protected as such by the Constitution. This paper is by request. One of my friends asked me about Wilson and all I could say is “who?” After being reminded who he was, I still resisted wasting time exposing him, answering, “Does anyone still read that crap? That was from, what, the late 1970s?” All I remembered was the Illuminatus trilogy from when I was in high school, which even then I found transparent. I think I read maybe 20 pages before tossing it. But apparently it is still promoted. I discovered a play was made from it in the UK in 2015, produced by the daughter of the spook who had produced a play from it forty years earlier. Given that, I suppose it is worthy of a short deconstruction by me. 

My friend also asked me to gloss my method of exposing these folks. I told him I thought it was obvious: go to Wikipedia, read closely, take all the links, and seek contradictions. But he said it wasn't obvious. It wasn't clear to him why this was all so transparent to me when it wasn't to him. Therefore, I will try to make it even clearer how my mind is working as I analyze this data. 

To start with, I look closely at the photographs of the person in question. Although the method isn't infallible, it is a good place to start. Perhaps I do that because I am a portrait painter, and I have studied a lot of faces and a lot of photographs of faces. I have been staring at people all my life, and although I tend to stare at pretty women the most—since they are like chocolate to my soul—I also stare at everyone else. This is important: it isn't just a droll aside, and I should pause to expand on it. 

To get you into it, I will tell you a story. When I was a freshman in college at Haverford, I was part of a strange thing which I have never told anyone about. My new friends and I were hanging out outside the cafeteria when these upperclassmen approached us. I figured they were after our girls, but I soon found out they weren't. I don't actually know to this day what they were after, though maybe you can tell me. The leader was a short good-looking guy, obviously very intelligent, and it turned out the group of them were from Princeton. They said they wanted to take several of us back to Princeton for a party the following weekend, so that the two campuses could have some contacts. The leader chatted me up personally, and one of the things he said was that he had noticed I looked at everything. He said, “you see everything, don't you? I see you looking around. What are you looking for?” I was impressed that he noticed that, though maybe it was just a line. I don't know what I look like to other people. Who does? Anyway, he didn't seem gay or interested in me that way, so I didn't immediately tell him to piss off. I wanted to see Princeton, and since none of us freshman had a car, that was the only way we were going to do it. I mean, we could have taken the train there, but once we got there we wouldn't know where the parties were, right? So this seemed like a good opportunity. Several of us decided to go, so I wasn't going alone. When we got there, there was indeed a party at Princeton, and we were indeed introduced to a lot of freshmen there, including a couple of very beautiful girls. I still remember one of them. Being who I am, I immediately approached the ranking beauty in the room and struck up a conversation with her. She had amazing eyes and I told her so. She couldn't have been less impressed with that old line—although it wasn't a line, her eyes really were amazing—and she replied that she was trying to look as unwholesome as possible. That is a direct quote. “As unwholesome as possible.” I said, “why?” She just looked at me with disgust and said something to the effect that she wished to be left alone, so I said “good luck with that” and wandered off. At the time I thought, “Yes, when I wish to be left alone, I always go to crowded parties,” but now I think she was probably just not interested in little old me. She was probably looking for an older man to slap her around or buy her drugs, and she could tell by my shining eyes I wasn't her type. She was right about that. She probably ended up strung out on heroin by the time she was 25. I would bet she looks very unwholesome by now. Strange how you get what you wish for, especially when you wish for something like that. 

Since our drive back was a couple of hours, we had to spend the night in Princeton, but our hosts had arranged for that as well. They drove us to this big house in the country. When I say us, I mean the four or five of us from Haverford plus several new freshmen they had plucked from the Princeton party. Maybe ten people, equal numbers of male and female. And this is where it gets weird. Although there were a limited number of beds, I found myself assigned to a king-size bed. The leader then suggested to several of the girls that they should join me there. I said nothing of either encouragement or discouragement, waiting to see what would happen. No one volunteered and no one climbed into bed later in the night, which, honestly, was a relief. I like to pick my own bed partners. 

At the time I pegged my hosts as voyeurs or orgy organizers, and didn't go to any more of their events. But I have since wondered if it wasn't more than that. These guys didn't need to drive all the way to Haverford to organize orgies. More likely they were recruiting for something, and the sex was just a side-effect. Did I miss my chance to be included in some spook project? I will probably never know. 

Anyway, the internal point of that story is that I notice things. If you don't naturally notice things, you can teach yourself to notice much more than you do. The first way to do that is to ignore all the implicit advice from society to not notice things. For instance, we are taught that it is impolite to stare. Well, yes, it is impolite and impolitic to stare at a person to the point of making them uncomfortable. That won't do you any good. But if you aren't scary and if you remember to smile, you can look at almost anything or anyone as long as you like. In fact, it is your right. You have eyes and you have the right to look at whatever you wish to look at. If people don't want to be seen, they should stay home or wear a burka. So, whenever you go out, look at everything. Do not look away from anything. If you get caught, just smile innocently. 

Also, it is OK to make judgments. As you look at everything, categorize it in any way you like. Practice categorizing it in as many ways as possible. Just as it is your right to look, it is your right to judge. I am not saying you should be damning people to hell, I just mean you should be free to go, “Oh, he's tall, she's pretty, that dog is dirty, that sign is stupid, and so on.” Those are all judgments, of a sort. It is just you seeing things and putting them in slots in your mind. Not only is that OK, it is necessary if you are going to get any smarter than you already are. If you put something in the wrong slot, that is OK, too: you can switch slots later. The important thing is that you have some opinion about everything that you see. It is that feeling that will make what you see stick in your mind. If you don't allow yourself to have a feeling about it, it won't stick. It will just slide through your brain like beer through the bladder. 

Another thing has helped me get where I am, and it is very important. It is the fact that I believe in truth. I am not a relativist. Whenever I have been taught relativism of any kind, I have simply handed it back to the teacher. We don't even need to get into a long discussion about truth here, since even if you don't believe in truth, you should pretend you do. I happen to believe in it very strongly, but I don't think it is something you can convince someone of. If someone has no strong innate connection to the idea of truth, it is unlikely I am going to be able to give it to them. So I will just argue in utilitarian and political terms here. In my opinion, relativism makes you less intelligent, and it is sold to you for that reason. Relativism prevents you from making those judgments I was talking about above. Without those judgments, things don't stick in your brain. If you are a relativist, you just don't care one way or the other, and if you don't care, then your brain has no reason to hold on to data. So you have to find some reason to care. Believing in the truth is the natural way to do that. 

Some will say that you can't pretend to believe in truth if you don't, and that is probably true. So start with those things you care about. Call them your truths, and build from there. You will find that those things you care about require you to look at and care about other things, and as you widen your net, your truth grows. The point is, you want to care about more things, and include more things in your truth, not less. Relativism is sold to you to make you do the opposite. 

OK, with all that, we can return to Wilson. Looking at his pictures immediately tells me he is probably a creep. If someone looks like a creep, they are probably a creep. You are taught not to make snap judgments and not to judge people on the way they look, and although that advice contains a nugget of truth, it is also misdirection. It leads you away from looking closely at the physical world and from making judgments. Yes, if you have no practice looking at people and no practice making judgments, then it is not a good idea to jump to conclusions based on a glance. But if you have been studying the world for 50 years like I have, then it is just foolish not to use your eyes. I have studied a lot of people and I have met a lot of creeps, so you would expect that I might be able to put 2 and 2 together by now. And I can tell you looking at Wilson gives me a bad feeling. Why? Well, to start with, he has a smug overfed look many of these people have. His eyes are shifty and dead at the same time. When he smiles, his eyes don't smile. And his smile is always more a smirk than a smile. So I encourage you to study people: the way they look and the way they sound is important. Some of these famous people are charismatic and they can fool you, but most of them are creepy and don't hide it very well. Trust your feelings. 

Notice I said you should study people. That is the opposite of a snap judgment. A lot of people snap judge people based on really stupid things, without studying them at all. For instance, a lot of young women seem to see any single guy and assume he is a creep, no matter what he looks like. Or they judge on shoes or a haircut or something. I am not recommending that, obviously. Judgments like that won't do you any good. In fact they will harm you immeasurably. No, you have to learn to judge based on more important cues. Start with eyes and mouths, and listen to voices. Those are the three most important cues. 

But let us move on to some things that are more quantifiable. As you know, I never just give you a feeling I have and expect you to trust me. We are going to go through Wilson's bio with a fine-tooth comb, as usual. The first red flag comes quickly at Wikipedia, where the fourth sentence is this: 

His goal being "to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone but agnosticism about everything."[2] 

Sounds OK on a first reading, but you have to think about it a bit. Is agnosticism really a worthy goal? No. It is a good starting point, maybe, but as a goal it stinks. What I mean is, doubt is a proper place to begin an investigation. You want to be free to ask questions of both sides or all sides. But the whole point of any investigation is ultimately to sort fact from fiction, truth from lies. Wrong from right. If you continue to doubt everything, you can't learn anything or make any progress. 

Also, most problems aren't as difficult as the God problem, so generalizing that sort of agnosticism doesn't make any sense. That problem is pretty hard to solve, but most real-life problems are much easier to sort through. Take some court case, as an example. There is a truth there, and the judge or jury can often or usually uncover it with some effort. If judges were Wilsonian agnostics, no case would ever get decided. 

But you can see how this sort of agnosticism would be the perfect misdirection for those running the country. They want you to think there is no right or wrong answer, no right or wrong, so that when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they can weasel out of it. People that believe in truth will demand that criminal cases have a definite outcome, but agnostics will be less strict. They may not even follow up to be sure sentences are served, as we have seen. The US public is very undemanding, and the reason is because they have been taught to be that way. Wilson is one of the ones that taught them, via this generalized agnosticism. 

We find the same thing here: 

"Is", "is." "is"—the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. 

That is from the Historical Illuminatus Chronicles. Wilson wanted to purge all forms of the verb “to be” from the language. Seriously. That wouldn't be very convenient, would it? It would cause untold confusion, right? Precisely. That was the goal. Just as we saw in my recent paper on The Matrix, the spooks have been trying to dismantle reality for millennium, and still are. Remember how we saw Plato selling you the idea that this world was only a shadow on a cave wall, and how Kant repeated the same idea—teaching you that everything could be divided into noumena and phenomena. Phenomena were “how things seem to me at this moment”, while noumena composed the reality behind that. In the 20th century, they made the same split, but then threw out the noumena, teaching you only the phenomena existed. This had the effect of disconnecting you from any reality. There was no truth, only appearance. 

Again, this is very useful to the governors, since it immediately disempowers the governed. If you think there is no reality, your ability to make judgments is decimated. They still make judgments, since they don't believe this crap; but they want you to believe it. They want you to believe there is no truth, since it takes the ground out from under you. You are swimming in quicksand at that point. You will do nothing but waffle the rest of your life. 

So while appearing to tell you something profound there, Wilson has actually flipped the world on you. It is not the word “is” that is idiotic, it is his project to remove it from the language that is idiotic. It is a cloaked destruction of language itself. In this way it ties into the Buckminster Fuller project, which we looked at in a recent paper There we saw Fuller doing the same thing, destroying language and meaning with idiotic neologisms like omniself-regenerative. He also recommended we ditch the words “up” and “down”, claiming we had no innate understanding of those directions. I don't know about you, but I have lots of experience of those directions and understand them perfectly well. I would not like to lose them. 

The next red flag we see is in the sidebar: Wilson is said to have died January 11, 2007. That and November 11 are two of the spooks' favorite days for birth and death days, since they are 1/11 and 11/11. They are more limited in this regard, since no months have 33 days or 88 days. That is inconvenient for them, so they have to use 11 a lot. 

In that sidebar, we have another clue most will pass by. Wilson is said to have died in Capitola, CA. As I say, it pays to take all links. And take the links in the links. If we take that link, here is what we learn: Capitola was named for Capitola Black, a character in an 1859 novel by E. D. E. N. Southworth. The name of the novel: Hidden Hand. That name is the main clue here. It is why we were given this link to Capitola, CA. You are being told there is a hidden hand here. They love to tell you things they know you won't get. The novel was serialized twice in newspapers before being published in book form in 1888. Note the date! In all these spook projects we find a disproportionate number of 33s and 88s. Also 11s, as we already saw. Also 46 and 47, since those numbers refer to the founding of the CIA. Anyway, the novel was first published in the New York Ledger, a famous early spook paper run by billionaire Robert Bonner. Although its date of last issue was 1898, for some reason the newspaper has appeared in recent episodes of CSI: New York, Law and Order, Elementary, and Person of Interest. Can you tell me the air date of the CSI episode? That's right: January 11, Wilson's death day. Do you want to guess why this old newspaper is coming up in all these episodes? 

It is the spooks referencing their own previous projects. This is what they do. They are constantly making homages and bows to themselves. It is the same reason they worked Capitola, CA into Wilson's page. 

The next red flag is that Wilson's genealogy is scrubbed. No parents. Born from a test tube, I guess. Not only is he scrubbed at Wikipedia, he is scrubbed from all the genealogy sites. He also isn't listed in the SSDI. No Robert Edward Wilson is listed as having died in 2007 in the US. 

The next red flags are the early literary influences of Wilson, listed as Ezra Pound and James Joyce. I have recently outed both as major spooks of the Modern movement. 

The same can be said of Alfred Korzybski's General Semantics. Korzybski was an admitted Intelligence officer in the Russian army. His book on GS, called Science and Sanity, came out in 1933. Note the date! For some reason we are not told, he was given US citizenship, and in 1946 moved his Institute of General Semantics to Lakewood, CT. Note the date: year one of the CIA. Lakewood is also a clue, since it is the home of the Hotchkiss School, a filthy rich prep school I have outed in several previous papers as a feeder for Intelligence. The Bushes went there, as did the Fords, the Edisons, the Vanderbilts, the Mars, Henry Luce, Harold Stanley (Morgan Stanley), Robert Lehman (Lehman Brothers), and Archibald MacLeish. 

Wilson's antipathy to “is” came straight from Korzybski, who also attacked reality. His General Semantics had nothing much to do with semantics, and a more accurate title would have been Bullshit Metaphysics. Like Wilson, he split appearance from reality, telling his students they “could not experience the world directly”. His great quote was “I don't know, let's see”, which led to Wilson's “seeming is all there is”. Curiously, although Korzybski's Institute wasn't connected to any university or other accredited school, it was connected to the army. This should lead you to ask where the Institute got its funding. We aren't told that. Besides influencing spook Buckminster Fuller, Korzybski also influenced spook William Burroughs, whom I outed in my paper on the Beat poets There is a longer list on Korzybski's page, and I recommend you mark them all as compromised: 

Isaac Asimov 
Robert Heinlein 
John W. Campbell 
Steve Allen (see my paper on Elvis
L. Ron Hubbard 
Frank Herbert 
Alan Watts 
Stephen Gaskin 
Alvin Toffler 
Alejandro Jodorowsky 
Tim O'Reilly 
Jacques Fresco 
Kenneth Burke 
Jan Bucquoy 
John Grinder 
Gregory Bateson 
Douglas Engelbart 
Stuart Chase 
Neil Postman 
Richard Bandler 
Marshall McLuhan 
Loren Coleman and others 

But back to Wilson. His bio is pretty much a blank until 1965. We are told he went to various schools but never graduated. He dropped out of NYU in 1958. He apparently worked very briefly for Ralph Ginzburg, but since Ginzburg also looks like a spook, that doesn't help him here. His first semipermanent job was with Playboy magazine. At Wikipedia, we are told he was “posted” to Playboy in 1965 as associate editor. That's curious word choice. Posted by whom? And how did he qualify to jump right in as associate editor of a major magazine? He had no degree and almost no experience with such things. Two things are clues in this direction. One, how old was Wilson in 1965? That's right, 33. Two, there is a gap of at least four years in his resume, from 1958 to 1962. What was he doing? He had probably been recruited by Intelligence out of NYU and was going through some training. He was then assigned to Playboy for the first part of his extended project. That is what “posted” means, you know: assigned

Wilson stayed with Playboy for six years. Now let me ask you this: if you had the chance to pick your spiritual leader, would you pick an ex-editor of Playboy? Do you think an ex-editor of Playboy is qualified to create or promote a premier philosophy of the 20th century? I have to say, even though I didn't know that is what he was, I am not surprised to find the author of the Illuminatus trilogy as such a person. It fits right in with my initial impression of him back in high school. He seemed to carry just about that amount of authority and seriousness. 
Image result for images of  Illuminatus trilogy
I mean, c'mon, does that look like serious literature to you? Use your eyes! A yellow submarine? Really? What does that have to do with the Illuminati? Yes, it ties into my paper on Lennon, but I am pretty sure Wilson doesn't take you where I took you. Does he tell you everyone on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's is a spook? Nope. He is furiously misdirecting you away from that by telling you a lot of manufactured esoteric nonsense. 

But you can tell this is not serious literature before you even get to the picture. You can tell from the exclamation point in the title. 

This is also interesting: 

He received a B.A., M.A. (1978) and Ph.D. (1981) in psychology from Paideia University, an unaccredited although California-approved institution that has since closed. 

Unaccredited. That means his degrees were faked or purchased. I found no information on Paideia University, and couldn't even confirm it ever existed. 

That book above was originally entitled Sex Magicians. But he was asked to rework it to include the conspiracy angle more overtly. They then retitled it and sold it as something serious. Wilson is now sold as a major thinker of the late 20th century, but do you recall any of the other great thinkers of history having originally called their works things like Sex Magicians? Was Goethe's Faust originally entitled Banging the Devil? Was Shakespeare's Hamlet originally entitled Mystical Head from Ophelia? Was Spinoza's Ethics originally entitled Mind-Body-Fuck? Possibly, but if so it isn't taught. 

In the late 1960s, Wilson worked with Alan Watts, William Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg, Tim Leary and Ram Dass,  all spooks. Take those links to see my evidence. 

Although many fans have taken the trilogy as the opposite of what it was, it is admitted it was intended to make fun of conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theorists were made to look like paranoid morons. The books also promote planted alternative theories of the Kennedy assassination, made to muddy the waters. Wilson has five snipers, all hired by different groups, firing at Kennedy. 

Clearly, Wilson was hired to promote confusion. His project was a continuation of the famous 1960's Intelligence projects CHAOS and COINTELPRO. The first is CIA and the second FBI. Both have now been partially declassified. It is admitted that they existed. It is fabulously easy to connect him to the CHAOS project, since he called his own project Discordianism and connected it to the Principia Discordia of Greg Hill. I trust you can see the connection between chaos and discord. Although the Principia Discordia is usually seen as a romp, the authors admit the work has a serious intent. They don't tell you what that intent is, but I am telling you here. It is to create confusion and destroy your link with reality. They tell you that both order and disorder are illusions, the only reality being chaos. 

Not true. But to the extent they can convince you it is true, to that extent you will be easier to control. 

In reality, everything we know or know of is highly ordered. That is, not chaotic. If the universe were chaotic, then that is what we would experience. Hadrons and electrons would not order themselves into atoms, atoms would not order themselves into molecules, and molecules would not order themselves into complex structures, including living organisms. As you now see, our experience is itself proof of order, since if all these levels of extreme order didn't exist, we wouldn't exist to experience anything. Chaos cannot experience itself, by definition. 

Some will send me to chaos theory, which I will be told is a serious physical theory, promoted by top physicists. However, that doesn't impress me, either, since I have shown on my science site that all of modern chaos theory was derived from inequalities in Newton's celestial equations, inequalities only partially resolved by Laplace and Lagrange. In other words, the old math still has holes in it to this day, and since no one could fill those holes in a straightforward way, they finally filled them with chaos theory—which assumes they can't be filled by correcting the math. Since I have corrected the math at last, chaos theory is no longer necessary. This not only has serious repercussions in physics proper, it has repercussions in cultural spin-offs like this one we are discussing here. If chaos theory in physics falls, chaos theory in culture falls with it. 

So you see why I am not fooled by these spooks riffing on Newton's Principia. I have actually read the Principia. In fact, I have read it so closely and for so long I was finally able  to correct some mistakes in it. But my corrections don't undercut or falsify the Principia, they just make it stronger. So I can see right through these bozos in Intelligence and all their mind fucks. That is their word, not mine, so pardon me if I use it. 

Yes, Wilson called his Illuminatus project “Operation Mind fuck”. And no one thought that was suspicious? The spooks tell you to your face they are fucking with your mind, and you keep reading? 

For more on the mind fuck, let's look at Ken Campbell's production of Illuminatus! for the stage. This was a ten-hour cycle of five plays, and it opened in Liverpool in 1976 (moving to London in 1977). This led to the even larger production of the similar The Warp, staged over 22 hours in 1979 at the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London. That is usually known by its shorter name, the I.C.A. Can you rearrange those letters into something interesting? 

CIA. You will say that is just a coincidence. Is it? The ICA was founded in 1947, the first year the CIA was officially funded. The first exhibit at the I.C.A in 1947 was called “40 years of Modern Art”. We now know Modernism was heavily and directly promoted by the CIA, especially in this period. In the Cold War period, Modern art was promoted all over the world by the CIA, and they now admit that. See my many papers on that, including this one on Frances Stonor Saunders who wrote the book on it. The ICA was founded by Roland Penrose and Peter Watson, among others. See my paper on Noam Chomsky for more on Peter Watson. Roland Penrose is the uncle of physicist Roger Penrose, who has on many occasions debated a Stephen Hawking impostor. 

Just so you know, soon after he staged The Warp, Ken Campbell staged at the I.C.A the even more popular Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. This should give you the clue about Douglas Adams. 

In 2005 Wilson was again asked about the Illuminati. Here is what he said: 

Richard Metzger: You have studied the Illuminati for years. Have you come to any conclusion about their aims? 
Robert Anton Wilson: Usually when people ask me that question, I give them some kind of a put-on, but I can't think of a good and original put-on that I haven't done several times before. So I'll tell you the truth, for once. 

Wilson admits that most of his answers are put-ons and that he never tells the truth. So why would anyone go to him as a guru, unless they wanted to be mind-raped? 
Image result for images of  Schrodinger's Cat trilogy
Wilson also wrote the Schrodinger's Cat trilogy, which, like everything else, was total misdirection from cover to cover. In the trilogy, he sells three mainstream ideas in modern physics, all of them bollocks. The first is Hugh Everett's many-worlds interpretation of superposition. It says that an infinite number of worlds exist simultaneously at any moment, and that human choices determine which one is seen. The second is non-locality, which means particles do not have to influence one another locally, where they exist. This hypothesis is a cohort of entanglement, a theory that says particles can influence one another over vast distances with no medium. These are sometimes called spooky forces, since it is unknown how the particles pass information. The third is the observercreated universe, which spins right out of the many-worlds hypothesis. If choice is what determines which of infinite worlds is seen by us, then obviously nothing can happen without someone there to see it and make it real. Where no one exists to make a choice, no reality exists, just an infinite layering of unexperienced worlds. 

I hope you can see how this ties into the big project of destroying reality. People who believe this nonsense will be far easier to control, since their connection to reality has been obliterated. Those who don't believe in reality have been disempowered even more than those who don't believe in truth. If you wish to read more on these subjects, I have written about them extensively on my science site, showing the absurdities one by one and explaining how easy they are to resolve with commonsense and some simple math. 

So you see, far from being a deep or original thinker, Wilson is just regurgitating contemporary propaganda fed him by various agencies. Schrodinger's Cat trilogy is a straight copy job of mainstream physics, and mainstream physics is a product of Military Intelligence—and has been since around 1900. That is the time that everything began to be swallowed by Intelligence, including art, science, politics, literature, history, and so on. Before that, Intelligence was always running a lot of projects, but after that they were running almost all major projects. Everything became a major project—hence, the Matrix—the totally controlled society. 

To try to sell this mainstream physics propaganda to a certain segment of modern society, Wilson was instructed to tart it up with a lot of detritus of the Matrix, including building a faux-novel around it with characters like Epicene Wildwood, a transsexual who throws big parties, and Frank Dashwood, President of Orgasm Research. Again, not the hallmarks of a great thinker or writer. Rather, they are the hallmarks of an ex-editor for Playboy. I don't remember Newton finding it necessary to novelize the Principia, couching it with hookers and pimps. I don't recall Einstein glitzing Relativity up with a panorama of gaudy orgies. I don't remember Maxwell expanding his Treatise on Magnetism into a series of coke-whore vignettes and LSD trips. 

Of course Wilson was also hired to push socialism: In an article critical of capitalism Wilson self-identifies as a "libertarian socialist", saying that "I ask only one thing of skeptics: don’t bring up Soviet Russia, please. That horrible example of State Capitalism has nothing to do with what I, and other libertarian socialists, would offer as an alternative to the present system."[33] In his book Right Where You Are Sitting Now he praises the German anarchist economist Silvio Gesell [34] 

For someone alleged to be such a forward thinker, Wilson did precious little of his own research, simply accepting the theories around him and promoting the ones which—surprise!—benefited the masters without obviously benefiting the masters. For example, he apparently never discovered the truth about Marx, which was that Marx was a tool of the billionaires. In fact, his grandfather was a billionaire industrialist. That fact isn't hard to find, so it is interesting no one, not even the “brilliant” Wilson, ever seems to trip over it. No one interested in liberty would be a socialist of any kind, since socialism has been a hoax from the beginning—a hoax used by the upper class to fool the lower classes. Therefore “libertarian socialist” is no more than an oxymoron. 

Silvio Gesell is just one more of many hoaxers, most of them Jewish. Gesell worked with Franz Oppenheimer, of the family of prominent Jews in Germany that spun off the billionaire diamond merchants in South Africa as well as the fake nuclear physicists in the US. He was involved in the short-lived Bavarian Soviet Republic (Munich, 1919), yet somehow was mysteriously spared the hanging that was given to other leaders—indicating he was probably a double-agent. At any rate, like the rest of these people, he was not as he has been sold. We see more proof of that by his late promotion by spook-baby Robert Anton Wilson. 

On the way out here, I will use this opportunity to take down the Association for Consciousness Exploration, the Church of the SubGenius, and Burning Man, all founded or closely related to Wilson. My assumption is they are all Intelligence fronts, and anyone involved in them should take the time to research their histories, rather than just accepting everything at face value. For instance, you have learned some new things about Robert Anton Wilson here. Why don't you ask the same questions about these other people? 

Who is Larry Harvey, for instance. We are told he co-founded Burning Man, but we are never told precisely why or how. The event is supposed to just be a solstice bonfire, but is it? Do you normally burn a human effigy in a solstice bonfire? I don't. Do you think it was just accidentally set up in a place called the Black Rock Desert? You might wish to ask some questions about that. Might it be related somehow to Blackrock investment group, which I have shown is probably a front for the Rockefellers? That investment group is the largest in the world, and it is involved in trillions of dollars of projects. Any connection there? I have no evidence there is. But do you have any evidence there isn't? Have you asked the question? Don't you think it is curious Larry Harvey has no bio previous to Burning Man? I could find no information on him. Except this. . . Guess what day he was born. If you guessed January 11, you win the prize. 1/11/48, year two of the CIA. The same day of the year Robert Anton Wilson allegedly died. 

Like the Principia Discordia, the Church of the SubGenius may just look like an absurd romp, but it isn't only that. It also black washes serious conspiracy analysis, as it was meant to. Why do you think Wilson joined? It does exactly what his Illuminatus! books do. Strange that the founders of this Church also have no bio beyond the Church. No information is given you. Since the Church is promoted by ACE and always has been, we have to go there. 

ACE is directed by Jeff Rosenbaum and Joe Rothenberg, who I assume are wealthy Jews. Like the others here, they also have no links or bios. The earliest thing we know about Rosenbaum is that he helped in Tim Leary's comeback lecture tour in the late 1970s. Of course this is a huge red flag, since many people have outed Leary as a spook. It wasn't hard to do. ACE's biggest production is the Starwood Festival, a new-age neo-pagan retreat that includes 

classes on subjects such as sensory isolation, Kirlian photography, Neopaganism, shamanism, Wicca, holistic health, tarot divination, Thelema, and past life regression. 

I could pull several of those for more analysis, but I will focus on Wicca in this paper. I do so since I have already outed its founder Gerald Gardner  in my paper on the Unabomber. He was a Crowley protégé back to 1901, and both were what we would now call MI6. British Intelligence. The founder of Burning Man, Larry Harvey, has denied that Burning Man has anything to do with the movie The Wicker Man, but that is doubtful. In any case, both are tied to Wicca through Gerald Gardner. The Wicker Man is obviously tied to Wicca, and we saw in my previous paper the words Wick, Wicker and Wicca used in various Intelligence projects since the 1970s, including the faked Son of Sam murders and the Unabomber extended hoax. We have seen another example even more recently, in the 2014 film John Wick, starring Keanu Reeves. In that film, Reeves' character John Wick is an ex-hitman referred to by the Russian mob as Baba Yaga. In the film, we are told Baba Yaga is the bogeyman, but that isn't quite right. In Russian folklore, Baba Yaga is a female witch of the forest, which of course brings us back to Wicca, and explains the choice of the name John Wick. 

You may not know that Scotland has its own Burning Man festival, which they do call the Wickerman festival. It started in 2001, a spooky year. It takes place in Dundrennan, a spooky place. Why? Because it is right on the edge of a huge military base where they test exotic weapons. It is currently the site of the Electromagnetic Launch Facility, co-run by the US Army. 

Well, we find a similar thing at Black Rock Desert, which is also adjacent a military base. Or I assume it is. No bases are listed in that part of Nevada, but we know there used to be weapons testing in that desert, up to 1964, so the army was there. I assume they still are, and my evidence is from Google Earth. Although no towns are listed on maps in that area, and it is supposed to be totally wild, for some reason Google Earth tells us there are five airports there. Why? All built for Burning Man tourists? I doubt it. Something is going on there. We also find strange circular fields of green where they are irrigating. Seems like a strange place to do that. It is also curious that they cordon off the Burning Man area. They don't want you wandering beyond the controlled area. Why? 

I have never understood why Burning Man had to be taken so far out in the middle of nowhere. We are told it was first held on Baker Beach in San Francisco. But if the fire codes forced them out of there, they didn't need to go all the way to Nevada. So why did they? And why is the event at the end of August? That isn't the solstice. The solstice is on June 21, two months earlier. Burning Man is actually nearer the equinox, September 22. The burning is on Labor Day. Why? 

I suggest you go to the Wikipedia page for Labor Day to see why. Labor Day is supposed to celebrate the Labor Movement, of course. What is that? It is tied to the Trade Unions, which we looked at in my paper on Eugene Debs Well, this country has a history of antipathy toward the unions, an antipathy that grew throughout the 20th century. This is because our country is run by wealthy families, and they don't like unions. Never have. The industrialists and unions have always been enemies. Well, the industrialists won that war, didn't they? So we must assume they don't like Labor Day. They simply tolerate it. So when we see them move a bonfire from the solstice to Labor Day, we should be a bit suspicious. We should ask what this man represents to them. Might he represent Labor? Are they burning an effigy of the Unions out in the desert? This would be my assumption. 

Confirming that we find two things. One, Dr. Dre is said to have taken over the event in around 1995, starting the entrance fee and the use of the event for profit. At about the same time, the event was moved from solstice to Labor Day. This is big red flag, since although I don't believe Dr. Dre had much interest in the event personally, I do believe he was the front for some other entity. Since gangster rap is a total Intelligence creation, we see that Dr. Dre is another front for the CIA. So if the spooks didn't create Burning Man from the ground up in 1986, they certainly coopted it by 1995. Since Intelligence is the primary tool of the industrialists, we can see why the event was moved to Labor Day. I suggest to you that one of the uses of the Burning is as a spell against Labor. But there are other uses. 

Do you think it is just a coincidence ACE hosts both Starwood and Burning Man, and that while Starwood promotes Wicca, Burning Man features a great male effigy? That's right, the effigy isn't male by accident. They never have a Burning Woman, do they? Why not? Well, I recommend you watch the film The Wicker Man, where you will find out. Watch the newer one, where they make it more obvious what is going on. The action in the film takes place on an island in Puget Sound, and it is an island run by women. The men there are just drones. Well, that is what you are at Burning Man, if you are a male. A drone. They might as well collect all your testicles and burn them up there on that pyre. 

I am not saying the festival is run by women to emasculate men. I am saying that all of modern society is run by very wealthy families who wish to disempower the lower classes, men and women. But in this case especially men. Men have more testosterone, so they are seen as more dangerous. They are the ones that need to be detoothed. This is one way they do it. While they are burning your testicles in effigy in front of your face, you are allowed to run around naked and howl at the Moon and beat your chest. At the end of the week you will be a castrated puppy. You will return to your job at Texas Instruments or Starbucks or the Cookie Factory, ready for another year of groveling. 

But basically, you have just paid $440 to attend a mass pagan spell against you, both as a man, and as a working man. 

We still haven't figured out why Burning Man is where it is. I assume it isn't an accident. It must have something to do with the spell they are casting against you. Some of you are astrologers and can probably figure it out quicker than I can. My feeling is it has something to do with with a weakness in the area, which I would assign to a charge field minimum but which others would map as ley lines or other lines of influence. Any desert is going to have a charge field weakness—that is why it is a desert. Let me know what you find and if it makes any sense to me I will add it to this paper. 

My guess is we will find the same sort of weakness in early September, a weakness not of place but of time. The year has bio-rhythms like anything else, and my guess is they assigned Labor Day to a low point on the calendar in order to disempower it. Let's see if we can unwind that. Read the next section if you can follow astrology or physics. Skip it if it doesn't interest you. 

[How can the year have low points, some will ask. Isn't that wuwu? No, it isn't. We know the year has low points, with winter being the low point of sunlight, for instance. But are all annual lowpoints on the winter solstice? No, because summer and winter are caused by the Earth's tilt, but the Earth has many other variations over the year not determined by tilt. For instance, the Earth's orbit around the Sun isn't a perfect circle, so the Earth moves a bit closer and a bit farther away from the Sun, creating what is called perihelion and aphelion. This will create charge differences. However, we know this wouldn't cause a low in early September, since aphelion is around July 4. Well, in early September, the Sun is in Virgo.† This puts Pisces behind the Earth relative to the Sun and puts Sagittarius at 90 degrees. That is important, even if you think astrology is bunkum. Why? Because the Galactic Core is in Sagittarius. The Galactic Core emits huge amounts of power in the form of charge. Charge is what causes electricity and magnetism. The Earth gets charge from both the Sun and from the Galactic Core directly. However, when the Sun, Earth, and Galactic Core are in a line, the Earth gets the most total charge. When the Galactic Core is off to the side at 90 degrees, the Earth is at a charge minimum. This is what we are seeing in early September. We see the same thing six months later, when the Sun is in Pisces. Sagittarius is three months away from both Virgo and Pisces, you see, which means at both times the Galactic Core is sideways to the Sun-Earth line. At that time the Earth receives the least total charge from the field. 

Astrologers may follow me, but others will be going, “Why does being in a line matter? It still sounds like wuwu, to me. Are you saying this is real physics?” Yes, it is real physics, and is not wuwu. Strictly, it is astronomy, not astrology, since it isn't just determined by positions, it is determined by real particles. Charge is real particles. Charge is photons. The Earth is receiving real photons from both the Sun and from the Galactic core, and is being charged by them just like you might charge a battery. It is being energized. Alignment matters because alignment always matters with electromagnetism. Think of a bar magnet. The field of the magnet has a definite alignment. If you try to stick a magnet on your refrigerator in the wrong way, it won't stick. You have to align it correctly. 

Technically, this is because all those little photons are spinning. If you line up the Earth, Sun, and Galactic Core, then those spins line up also and don't interfere with one another. When the photons jostle, they don't spin one another down, like opposing cogs. They just bounce off and maintain their energies. But when the Galactic Core is at 90 degrees, its photons are coming in with a different spin than the photon coming from the Sun. When the two fields of photons meet, you get collisions where the spins catch and offset, creating a spin-down. The photons lose energy. They don't drop below c, understand, they just lose spin energy. So, regarding photon fields, 90 degrees always gives you a minimum. You can go to this paper to see a diagram of that. 

What that means for us here is that we can predict another charge minimum in late February, early March. The industrialists haven't relegated any modern holidays to this inauspicious time, but the Romans apparently knew of it. They celebrated Lupercalia on February 15, ostensibly to ward off evil spirits. Evil spirits would naturally try to arrive when energy levels were lowest. How did the Romans know about this? Well, Lupercalia has much older roots, like most everything else. They got it from Greece and Greece got it from Babylon or Sumeria or somewhere like that. Astronomy and astrology go way back, as we know, and in the middle and far east they knew these cycles from before 2000 BC. See the Chaldean's, for example. 

So it may be the industrialists purposely placed Presidents' Day and Valentine's Day near this time, showing just how low their esteem is for Presidents and love. They know that Presidents are just hired script-readers, and love means nothing to them. You will say Valentine's Day was tied to that date long before the industrialists took over the world, but that isn't really true. The Eastern Orthodox Church celebrates Valentine's Day in July, and in Brazil the date is June 12. The Brazilians have more respect for love, as we know. In China the holiday of love is also in July. According to the mainstream histories, Valentine's Day was first placed in mid-February in the Renaissance. As we have seen in previous papers that is precisely when bankers began taking over Europe.] 

But regardless of all that, just remember that the location of Burning Man is overkill. Yes, for a major bonfire, you need an open space with no trees. But you don't need a huge desert. The location is suspicious for that reason alone. It isn't convenient for anyone. 

Just as Burning Man is in Black Rock Desert, Starwood was for many years in Devil's Den Park. Just a coincidence, right? 

The list of speakers at Starwood is like a who's who of spooks, including Tim Leary, Terence McKenna*, Robert Anton Wilson, Paul Krassner**, and Stanley Krippner. My assumption is everyone on the list is a spook or charlatan, although I don't have the time or stamina to prove it. You will say this is an example of guilt by association, but the fact is guilt by association is usually true. Birds of a feather, you know. If the organizers are fishy and the most famous speakers are fishy, then the smell of fish permeates the whole thing—there is just no way around it. If you wish to think some of these people are innocent dupes, fine by me. But if I were you I would ask them a lot of questions, starting with real names, parents, grandparents, and full bios. I would fact-check them on everything they say. 

If any of this makes you angry, great. You should be angry. But not at me. All I am doing is trying to find out the truth. And don't take it out on those around you. Anger is a very useful emotion, since it causes you to act. But you have to channel it. I am angry as hell, about any number of things, and I have every right to be. But I try to find some useful outlet for it, such as writing. And don't just “vent”. Don't “let off steam”. Use the steam. That is what it is there for. Put that energy to use. If you like social events like Burning Man, great. Start some non-spook events where you aren't burning your own testicles in effigy. Counter their black magic with some white magic, or whatever you wish to call it. I happen to be a spiritualist myself, of a sort, which is why I feel compelled to out all this fake stuff. I don't like fakery and I don't like being misled. But I have nothing against naked parties under the stars, or bonfires, or tree-hugging, or any of that. I am all for it. I am not especially in favor of “free” love, but I am all in favor of bringing men and women back together in love. I am for long hair and bare feet and sunshine and healthy organic food and mutual support and undrugged babies and an unpolluted environment. I am a hippie. But not a dark hippie. I don't support what I consider the infiltration and flipping of the hippie movement by dark forces. I don't support all this pseudo-Satanic shit that has been injected into the progressive movement by moles from Intelligence. 

I have gone to some of these parties, and I can't abide them. I can see through them. The energy isn't what it should be. In my opinion, these things have to be kept small and done locally, otherwise they are sure to be infiltrated by dark agents. You will say that discipline goes against the mood of these parties, but some amount of discipline has to be reintroduced, especially in the organization. Someone has to be given the authority to exclude and toss these dark agents, since they are sure to arrive. In the same way, the idea of suspicion would seem to go against the mood of these parties, but some amount of suspicion is merited in times like these. I would suggest designating someone to be suspicious, like a designated driver. At least one of the organizers has to look very closely at new arrivals, and make some hard decisions. The time for open events is over. Any organizer of a white-energy event of any sort should just assume the spooks will show up eventually. That is their job. Therefore, someone has to be put in charge of looking out for them and tossing them. If someone isn't given that authority, the spooks will soon come in and spin their webs and the whole thing will turn to black. 

That is where my abilities are useful. Whoever your designated tosser is should read my papers. From them he or she can learn what to look for and what questions to ask. You may think I am here to tear you down, but if you aren't black, I'm not. I am here to protect you. Think of me as a new-improved version of the Catcher in the Rye. 

*McKenna has admitted he was recruited by the FBI back in the 1970s. See my paper on the Unabomber for more. 

**See my paper on Ramparts magazine for more on Krassner. 

† Hindu or sidereal astrologers will tell me I am about 25 days off here, but the general analysis remains true. The further away from solstice they could move this event, the better. To hit the charge minimum they should actually have moved the event to around October 1, but that wouldn't have been feasible for many reasons. 

http://mileswmathis.com/anton.pdf

No comments:

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...