Friday, February 17, 2023

Thoughts on Ohio...Planned ? Cover Up? or a Combo?

I am going to keep this as short as possible. First let me say the way things have been going in America, no matter where we reside, but by the grace of God, there we are in their shoes in our communities. American's over the last 21 plus years has been plagued by numerous events affecting the whole country, to the point where many have grown numb to their effects, and others just shrug their shoulders and say, 'what can we do'? We all process trauma differently, and this essay is not intended to focus on any certain way that someone approaches trauma and deals with it in his or her way.

Today is Friday the 17th, exactly two full weeks since it happened, and I personally question the amount of time it took for this 'news' to reach me, as well as the medium it reached me on. I can honestly say at least one week passed, before I got a sniff of this, and it was not because I was not looking. Like any self taught researcher I have my bookmarks in both narratives, the MSM links are for headlines only, the alternative sites is where I gather my intel to be able to question the competing narratives and form my mindset for living day to day in this failing construct.

I am not telling anyone with still operating brain cells something they do not know already when I say that there is a war going on, and WE the American People are under attack and have been for a good 30 plus years, increasing with frequency down through the years. What started with Ruby Ridge, Columbine, Waco, Ok.City, WTC, questionable weather events, wildfires, too many school shootings etc..etc right up to this last attack in Ohio, they all do have one common theme, and that is the American people were for the many, first made to view and learn about these events through the lens and pen of the MSM but more directly through the tell a vision, but NOT in all cases. Let me contrast for you. Uvalde vs Palestine

How the MSM 'delivers', or in this latest case 'does not deliver' " the news", gives us insight into how that weapon is being used against us at any one particular time. I would submit the MSM is being used in this instance to Cover up the incident for the clueless puppet regime in that abomination of a District, who apparently are living under the delusion that there are no consequences for any of their actions. Whoever is pulling the strings in that hellhole, does not want the American people aware that there are bad actors in place operating as kinetic ops. Only delusional people operate under the assumption they are the only ones, and in this case I mean military special ops!

Now who did it? Well if we had a dart board with all the suspects who have reason to hate the United States(10 square miles, and DON'T forget that!), you would not have a big enough board to give them all a spot on it. How many countries has our military bombed or help bomb back to the stone age in the past 30+ years? How many nations have we raped their resources from under the guise of 3rd world development? How many countries pipelines have we blown up lately offhand ? Don't ask clueless Joe and his freak show, they have not figured out that they themselves are expendable, so stop holding your breath waiting to get ANY honest response from that doomed bunch.

What is happening across America right now, with our infrastructure, supply chains, fires and explosions of our food processing plants can only happen with compromised people appearing to be in charge. If we had actual leaders we would be looking into what is happening, but all we get are stupid sound bites about too many white construction workers in the hood, and stories about Beau. My fellow Americans need to understand something, not only is this not going to go away, but the chatter suggests it is going to intensify. I know most of you don't believe or want to believe that, but it is growing more likely by the day.

We need to be aware and start living with the understanding that there are people living among us already that seek to do us harm. Here is an example right here where an American almost had to pay the price for United States arrogance.
I highly doubt this amateur 22 year old young woman from Iran is the only one in the country. An added twist to the story after the fact, is that somehow this young lady was wearing an ankle bracelet on house arrest in the state of Texas, yet somehow finds her way to Las Vegas, attempts to murder her date from Fish, get arrested, gets released, and goes back to Texas, before this twist even comes to light. I only show you this example to demonstrate that these days anyone can be an enemy if they put their mind to it. I SUSPECT we are dealing with far more trained and motivated people when it comes to all the 'random havoc' happening from coast to coast.

The only way we come out of this, with any dignity as a people, is to start having each other's backs in a real and meaningful way. We are  scratching the surface here of only one incident only because we are trying to stay on the task of the headline. People that have followed my blogs through the years know that I am not afraid to say what is on my mind about the material I share be it good or bad. I am just thankful to God that after almost 67 laps around the nearby star, that I am mature and patient enough to be able to string sentences together in a manner that strangers might find  helpful to themselves.

So let's recap the situation in Ohio. Planned? I have no doubt, as to the who? Foreign State actors is my bet. Was and is there a Cover up by the MSM? Sure seems like they stuck their heads in the sand on purpose for this one. I threw the combo possibility in there because we know the motto of these derelicts is to let no good crisis go to waste, so surely they will pile on the gas lighting if given a chance, I see the NO FEMA, no Feds at all at a town meeting as straight out gaslighting in your face. Choosing Ukraine over the people of your own country is not a good look clueless Joe.

Here is what I am willing to do, as I have been writing this, and talking on Messenger with a like minded friend, I found myself saying ' you need a timeline ', to keep track of all this. I only have one set of eyes, and I need your eyeballs also. I have set up a space for myself @ substack, what I would like readers to do at RMN, my blog, and now substack(this will be my initial post there) is to send me your local links on stories or events that have already happened and affected your community in a negative manner starting with January 1st 2020 and working our way up to the present day. We are looking for stories from local reports over incidents like our food plants exploding, multiple deaths at one time, fishy fires, anything where the reader asks him or herself a question, about why something is missing from a story, here is an example of what I am talking about here:

So who has the same question I asked? Namely how did I make it through a story with the words fraud and 10 million dollars, and not see any mention of an arrest, or policeman involvement. Something does not compute here, and if I was her, I would be watching my six, cause it smells like dead lady walking to me. She is going on my timeline not only for her audacity, but also just in case she happens to find herself on a missing persons list in the future. Readers in Northern California where certain National forest are located, what about THE illegal grows that state and federal officials are turning their heads on, how are those grows affecting the local communities? You got corrupt local officials turning their heads to criminal activity? Send me your thoughts on why I should get involved, along with links to the subject, and we will put them in a spotlight on a bigger stage and turn up the eat. Stay vigilant all to next time, we are out.

..d..
..o..
2/17/23
Seeing that I have to have an alternative in case this host decides to censor us, or take us down totally like they did for 18 hours earlier this week, we went ahead and set up elsewhere . I for see that as my future spot in the not distant future. If you are reading this at my blog, or RMN, look on the blog for my substack link.

No comments:

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...