Friday, February 2, 2018

THE BOTTOM LINE OF THE MEMO? YOU WILL LOVE THIS...OR MAYBE NOT.....

By Jim Stone
@http://82.221.129.208/.zh7.html

Bottom line ? The Trump investigation by Congress is based on a faked dossier from a warrant that had no basis in reality,the rub? Those really behind the warrant and it's true purpose.

TRAIN CRASH COMMENT


A reader sent:Comment on Tracy Beanz youtube about train: "I live a few miles from where this train accident occurred. Actually, I have trash pick up service with this company & have for many years. The owner lives just down the road from me. They are all the nicest people , even offering a senior discount to people like me & my husband. I do know this happened, because I spoke to the lady who works the front desk this morning & she was so broken up, crying on the phone. I truly believe this was a false flag. It makes NO sense for that truck to have been on that track @ that time.



This wasn't one of the regular trash trucks like pick up @ my home, but one of those huge tandem trucks. Whatever was done to cause this infuriates me. I am aware how vehicles, trains, planes can be controlled & I say, ' may the ones responsible burn in hell !"

HERE IS THE MEMO 

Due to the fact it was released in an inefficient format, government servers are crashing.

I rendered it to a file size 8 percent of that of the original, so share this one. I don't think my servers will have problems, (I have many to put this on.) It will be worth it to blow secrets over this if need be.

One sentence summary: All this does is prove Trump has no ties to Russia, and that people acted illegally against the Trump campaign.



Yes, it is worse than watergate but I think this has been white washed anyway. Wait for tweets to see if it is complete or not. Sit on Twitter for all the representatives and see if they post anything about this being redacted. (you are going to have to be vigilant because Twitter will work overtime to bury any tweets about this not being complete.) Also keep an eye on any other social platforms.

No comments:

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...