Sunday, July 24, 2022

Part 7 of 7 The Keepers An Alien Message for the Human Race ... Closing the Gap ... The Message ... Accepting My Mission ...Your Earth


The Keepers 
An Alien Message 
for the Human Race 
Jim Sparks
Chapter 25
Closing the Gap
So much has changed since completing the first book that it would take at least two more books to go into detail. However, let me touch on a few highlights. Let’s presume that what I am about to summarize is true — because it is — no matter how bizarre it may sound. 

This world is filled with a lot of good people who give and keep on giving. On the other hand, the human condition as a whole is paranoid and selfish, and too often greed is God. However, there is good reason for the negative — we are mortal, and we die. There is no time to evolve. We have to eat at any cost, which means killing something. We must have shelter and a sense of security. This means we must use natural resources. The more of us that exist, the more we need to take from the planet. All of this forces us to compete with each other for all that Mother Earth has to give, and then we die. Truly, we are human animals and I’m damn proud of it. We have to scrape, scrap and fight for everything. I will take human beings over the most advanced alien culture out there, including people from the future. 

At times I refer to most alien cultures as “assholes from outer space.” I look at them face to face and say, “How come you aren’t doing more to help us?” I have come to realize why they can’t give a straight answer. It’s because they are not human, they can’t understand. As a whole we humans have the potential to be more advanced then they are.[He is 100% correct about this dc] 

The message I received from the ETs was that our planet was in trouble. In some ways things have improved, but with melting ice caps and extremes in temperature, it’s minimal. We need to alter our consumption habits and reduce the amount of heat that we are allowing to build up in the atmosphere. 

For me personally, my experiences with these cultures has expanded my mind and my interaction with them. They only occasionally abduct or pull me from my bedroom, living room or car in the middle of the night anymore. I have also had several encounters with people from the future. As far as I can tell, they are anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand years ahead of us. The types of people that come to me speak English and are from the good old USA. It’s comforting for me to know America still exists in the near and distant future. These encounters have been fun, and to say the least, most interesting. I will summarize these encounters, which will only touch the surface, but this book had to end some time. 

Future people always seem to meet you in the most unexpected places, at least for most people it would be unexpected. I’m much more comfortable being around near-future people — the ones that are a few hundred to a couple of thousand years out from now — because they are still somewhat like us. When the originating time frame gets out further — 10,000 to 50,000 years — we start to get a little kinky. 

Within the next hundred years, time travel and much more will be as common as using a remote control. Time travel will be of no consequence, and for the most part boring. 

Future people come on tours. I am not kidding. They love to have encounters with people of this era and other time frames to which they travel. They blend in and don’t interfere — they just observe. However, the highlight of the tour is to talk to a person of the destination time period, which has been me on many occasions. 

At times their clothes are funny or they do not fit into our current time period. They speak both verbally and telepathically. They carry conventional American paper money neatly folded and ironed in two-inch squares. Many of these bills from different time periods fit neatly into what looks like a wallet. When it is time to spend or make a purchase, it’s funny to watch them unfold and inspect the bills in front of a merchant to make certain the bills are of the right time period. 

There is a trust, so under any and all circumstances, you don’t give them away, or ask questions. In time they will tell you what you want to know and then some. 

I have learned that many of the visitors people call “aliens” are really “us” from the future. That’s right, us! We become far removed from what we are today, and we look more like what we commonly refer to as Greys. We get smaller and thinner, our cranium becomes more enlarged, our eyes become much bigger, and our skin color changes to a grayish blue. Whether it’s good or bad, we leave behind emotions. How else does one become far removed? I will site just one example. Ask any abductee how often he or she has seen a Grey sit down for a nice dinner of meat loaf with gravy? Answer — never. And their mouths are very tiny, and they don’t seem to move. So I would say they don’t eat food, as we know the term! 

Think about what a social impact not-eating would have on our society — no more breakfast with the family, lunch with friends, holiday meals, etc. Everything in our world would change. There would no longer be a global food-based economy. At this point the impact is almost unimaginable, because our day-to-day life revolves around eating three square meals a day. 

However, there are already some monks who are said to go without food, and “breatharians” who seem not to eat. More and more people are becoming vegetarians, so our eating habits are changing. So, as the generations pass, we can foresee telling our children what meals and tasting food was like. As more generations pass, it would become an old-fashioned fable. As much as I love eating, the good side of this would be a lot less killing. 

Now some of the people I have met come back to our day after thousands and thousands of years have passed. Now maybe you can imagine that these future people find it impossible to relate to us as flesh-eating animals. To us they appear as aliens and to them, we are animals, which happen to be their ancestors. Get the picture? To make your heads spin even further, imagine that it is us traveling in time — no longer being emotional — no longer aging, eating or talking! What an alien world that would be! So, my friends, consider our descendents as the aliens of the future! 

The river of time flows like the infinity sign, (a sideways figure eight). It just happens over and over and over. So how does one travel in time? In a sense, you just need a boat that’s fast enough and you can travel the river anywhere you please. 

This analogy sheds new light on an old childhood song: 

Row, row, row your boat 
Gently down the stream 
Merrily, merrily, merrily 
Life is but a dream. 

 It’s best that it stays just that way for the most part. For the world isn’t what you think it is, it’s better.

Chapter 26
The Message
My 1995 meeting with a circle of aliens in an abandoned carnival site was indeed a turning point. I knew then precisely what my task was — to help spread the message I was given by these ETs, but how and when, I wasn’t sure. Most of all, though, I realized how much I as a human, an entity, had opened myself up to humanity, to a collective, and to reality on a universal level. Before 1988, I had been living like an ostrich with my head in the sand. I had my head pulled out, by no choice of mine, and was forced to take a long look.

In order to join the galactic neighborhood, we must first clean up our own backyard. Humankind in its present state is a poor galactic citizen, much too dangerous to be turned loose in the cosmos. However, change we must, if we are to join. Can we do it? I think so. 

I am different now. Happier? That’s hard to say. More aware? Incredibly. My previous senses have been sharpened, and I am aware of extrasensory aspects of existence here, existence in an intergalactic level, and interdimensional levels. 

I have a purpose, and that makes life so much richer! I feel myself obliged to serve my family of humankind. I am particularly grateful to my friends who have also experience the ETs. Without the support and companionship of my fellow abductees, I would not have been able to survive these experiences and grow from them as well as I have. 

I have had subsequent experiences with the ETs and many other odd kinds of paranormal experiences as well. At this point, it’s all moot and beside the point compared to this issue. I have been given a unique purview of reality, and I can tell you: Our planet is in grave danger. We must work with the extraterrestrials to solve the environmental quagmire into which we have sunk. 

However, because of all the intergovernmental conspiracies and foul-ups, to work with the ETs we must forgive and grant amnesty to all those who know about the ETs and have been trying to keep the truth away from the majority of people. Only then can a program for proper integration of ET thought, truth and maybe best of all, ET technology be brought to Earth. 

Scary? Yes. It will be frightening, at first. However, how much more frightening is the death of our cultures and our civilization? Sure, maybe humankind could be resurrected on a planet of some distant star. But there would be no Gulf of Mexico sunsets, no fishing boats drifting by the beach, or Shrimp Fests. There would be no pasta al dente with extra virgin olive oil and tangy Parmesan cheese, no symphony orchestras playing Mozart or Beethoven, and no poetry in English, French or any language that we know.[ what is scary is no talk of the Creator by these beings dc ] 

No, I choose a continuity of survival, and I believe that this is possible even now. I suggest to you that once your fear is gone, the wonder, awe, and excitement will set in, and what the ETs truly have to offer will enrich the lives of our civilization. 

This, I think, can be human destiny. It is a wonderful possibility to think that it may indeed happen, and it is worth all the confusion, disorientation and yes, the terror that I experienced all those years. When faced with the Unknown, it’s inevitable that we experience fear, and there’s plenty of Unknown out there, believe me. Facing it alone is worse, but we don’t need to do that anymore. We can face the future together. 

Now, I ask you to think about what kind of future we might have, with full contact with these ET beings that have been working with us secretly for millennia. Think about the ET technology that I have described: interdimensional travel, faster-than-light ships, thought activated technology, genetic tracing, genetic manipulation and incredible hybrids, thought-screen imaging, levitation and manipulation of gravity and electromagnetism, wands with great power for pain or for healing, telepathy, and thought control. [key word= thought control d.c ]

As a person nowhere near a scientist or even with any grasp of science fiction, I have tried to explain as best I could the kind of powers of mind and physics I encountered. However, doubtless there were things happening, ET technology operating around me, of which I could have no comprehension. 

This is just the kind of technology that humankind with its ingenuity could use not only to better the quality of life for all, but to fend off the dire consequences of pollution and environmental destruction that our heedless civilizations have wrought. [The 1% are responsible for 95% of the pollution on the planet dc]

Consider the other implications of my story. I have contributed much evidence to the theory that the human race hasn’t simply relied on evolution to develop our achievements and advancements. Although there are curmudgeons who would argue that humanity reached its intellectual peak with the civilization of ancient Greece, there can be no doubt that our race has developed incredibly quickly. 

In 1869, the U.S. was building railroads to the West Coast of this continent. In 1969, the U.S. was landing men on the moon. What incredible things might be happening in 2069? Is this the result of ET manipulation? That’s hard to say. What I can say for sure, for whatever purposes, the ETs have no desire to keep our development checked, except perhaps when it comes to nuclear destruction. Whatever their part in our destiny, they wish for us to continue toward whatever cosmic awakening may be part of our spiritual path. 

I am no spiritual leader, but with what I have seen, heard, felt and experienced, there are things ahead of us just breathtakingly wonderful. The gifts of the ETs are not just technological. The ET gifts of the mind could truly take our sense of self into a healing and joining of humankind. This could break down the barriers that keep us apart with hatred and suspicion. This mental technology could take us into territories of discovery that we are only just now beginning to glimpse, and that our myths, literature and science fiction have only touched on. I now feel the language they so painstakingly taught me was not only common ground communication between us, but a basic foundation for telepathic communication that humans can learn. 

I am no prophet, either. I certainly have no intention of trying to minimize the potential threats and dangers ahead of us. I’m half-afraid that it’s already too late. The human race may indeed die here, with our biological echoes having been carried off to some other planet for inscrutable purposes. But if we can somehow survive, touch the sky and reach for our future, we can link with the vast minds and talents that walk among us. 

I believe the ETs offer rapturous vistas of not just technological advancement, but also emotional and spiritual advancement, along with an expansion of awareness, longevity, and peace. Ah, that would indeed be a glorious future. A future that, if I live to see any part of it, I’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that my voice, here in print and through other means of communication, helped bring it about. 

My name is Jim Sparks and I have been contacted by extraterrestrial beings. I bring a message of grave warning. But most of all, I bear a message of hope for a future of joy and fulfillment for the human race, beyond our present comprehension

Chapter 27
Accepting My Mission
The main purpose of this second edition was two-fold: to answer some questions that I’ve received over the last few years, but first and foremost to further emphasize our most urgent need — saving our planet for future generations. Even though I reached a turning point in 1995, it took me many years to realize that conveying this simple but essential message from them to you was my purpose in working with them, a mission that I now understand, accept, and am acting on. 

I am a down-to-Earth person who tries hard to be honest at all times. I am not perfect, but I find it most important, considering the subject matter we are working with, to honor the facts, as best as I can. We are sailing in foggy, uncharted waters, and I am piloting the best way that I can. 

Since I was first “pulled” against my will, out of my ordinary life, my experiences with non-human intelligent beings, or ETs, have evolved considerably. In the last few years I have been witness to, and interacted with, advanced cultures in a way that is unlike anything I have previously experienced. In the early years they pulled me from my home, day and night, without warning. Nowadays, though, I usually get a bit of advanced notice, and in rare moments, I even meet with them face to face, which is a milestone. 

As you know, my first six years of dealing with ETs was hell — what I refer to as “alien boot camp.” Once I overcame my fear and anger and stopped resisting, I learned to cooperate, and then I was trained in elementary telepathy. The next 13 years was about learning. When I started cooperating with the ETs, it was not because I chose to, but because I realized that I could return home sooner if I cooperated. Once I started to follow their directions, things started to get even more interesting, and I have seen amazing technologies that can change our world for the better, if only we can take off our blinders, improve our ways, and work with the truth of the ET presence among us. 

I’ve been asked a lot of questions; many I could answer, and others I can only offer my impressions, given my years of experience with these beings. Keep in mind, it’s not as if the ETs offer me a time for Q&A; it’s more like they give me information on a need-to-know basis. If I want to know something, they’ll tell me when the time is right for them. I’ve learned that there may be plans of which I am aware and in which I am possibly even involved, but if it’s not the right time for them, no matter what I do, my questions do not get answered. They have an agenda — this I do know — and they have their own timeline. 

Many people have asked me about the alien alphabet I was taught and why, if they communicate telepathically, did they need to teach me this? As you know, a picture can be worth a thousand words. Within their symbols are contained volumes of information, like a computer chip. Their minds work perhaps ten to a hundred times faster than ours. It served their purposes for me to learn a faster way to communicate with them. Once I learned their alphabet and symbols, it became easier for me to keep up with them. I must conclude that the imprint of their three dimensional symbol structure in my brain creates for them a framework that facilitates their telepathic delivery of information to me. 

I will now address a subject that will, when fully revealed, without a doubt, change the face of the Earth, as we know it. 

In the two decades during which I have been dealing with the ETs, I have witnessed amazing technologies that could eliminate our need for fossil fuel by creating free, nonpolluting energy. These technologies are not just pipe dreams — they are real, and they have been kept secret from humankind for thousands of years by otherworldly beings. However, today is quite different from ancient times. I believe that many of these advanced technologies are now in human hands, but they have been kept from the general public. 

Perhaps some presumptuous Earthlings have accepted advanced technologies in exchange for the freedom to abduct citizens. Due to human greediness and thirst for political power, these technologies may have been used for war, power, and profit. In their defense, decision-makers still do not take into proper account the limitations of the Earth’s capacity or the effects of our activities on her well-being. Hence, our governments, in the name of national security, begin and maintain many projects that have caused harm to the Earth. High-intensity naval sonar weapons, for example, seriously disrupt the sensitive sonar communications of whales, dolphins and porpoises that depend on sound to survive. Such technologies were used without considering the consequences to the sacred web of life on Earth. 

We have powerful technology in our possession to stop global warming, but it’s being held back. Automakers have had technology for years to greatly increase the fuel mileage. Why is it held back? There are those who know about it, have used it, or even reverse-engineered it, who want to come out with the truth, but they are afraid of reprisal, because people in government have discredited, maimed and killed people for the sake of maintaining secrecy. This leads into the concept of an amnesty program, an idea that was given to me by a group of Reptilian ETs. Because of all the secrecy around the UFO/ET subject maintained by humans, the ETs feel that the only way informed people will publicly come forward with their knowledge is if they are given full amnesty. I do not have all the answers on how to do this, but I am introducing the thought to you now. Perhaps if all of us put this into our intention, something positive may come of it.[ I highly doubt the herd is going to be in a mood to give amnesty to their oppressors. d c ]

Another question I get is why would they pick me — an ordinary guy — to help them? I’ve asked the same question. However, if you look back at history, it was almost always the ordinary people who made the greatest changes in civilization. They have little vested interest in the status quo. When enough of us make our voices heard, the governments will respond, only because doing so will preserve their vested interests. We’re seeing this happen right now. A few years ago global warming was dismissed, and people who talked of such things were ridiculed as “tree huggers.” With many people continuing to get the message out, and former Vice President Al Gore being a dramatic global spokesperson on the issue, the topic has become visible. Now we see the “green movement” taking hold everywhere. [global warming is a hoax, what is affecting the planet is our star, and the space weather the planet is and will be traversing up until the year 2050 give or take a few years, the planet is traversing the same space that in times past has seen great upheaval upon the Earth. dc ]

I’m just one among thousands of contactees, but considering what I’ve seen and been told, the ETs began contacting ordinary people because the agreements they initially made with Earth governments had not been honored, and time is running out: Our planet is dying and needs help. Many contactees seem to be very environmentally focused. Is this because they are subtly brainwashed by the ETs, or do the ETs pick individuals whose focus is already where they want it to be? I don’t have an answer to that, but I do know that I have always had a strong desire to preserve the Earth’s environment, which I did as a responsible real-estate developer. I’ve learned first hand that you can still make money even while preserving the environment. Around the world one can see green “transition” communities being established. It’s encouraging. 

From what I’ve been shown of the future, humans do survive, so there is no doubt in my mind that at least some of us make it. You may then think, “Well then, let’s relax. After all, the future is assured.” In one sense, it is — humans survive all right — but the path we take can make the difference between widespread unpleasantness and a global, sustainable richness that the Earth has never seen. 

Clearly the fraction of humanity that survives is a function of our choices. Currently there are about six billion humans on the planet; within the next 25 years there may be as many as nine billion if trends continue. Or perhaps only a few hundred humans survive. Do we want to keep polluting until Mother Earth kicks us off, or do we want to work with her? I choose the latter, and I hope that you will join me and urge others to join us. 

I don’t think we can just kick back and relax, because in this case, if you are anything like me, you would rather see more rather than fewer humans survive through the coming events. Imagine how much better of an impression we would make as a species if we joined the galactic neighborhood with several billion robust and healthy Earthlings, rather than a meager few hundred survivors. Indeed what a statement that would be: We are Earthlings! We have survived, and we have saved our planet for the future! Now we are ready to work with you! 

We all know our world is in trouble, so in order for more of us to make it into our future, we have to clean this place up, starting now. We need to create an environment in which we all can live safely — including Mother Earth. The ETs have given me an assignment, which is to help save the Earth’s rain forests — the very lungs of Mother Earth — that we are rapidly destroying. These forests remove CO2 from the atmosphere, and deliver oxygen and water vapor into the global atmospheric circulation system that waters our growing regions. As they decline, more of the Earth gets hot and dry, and deserts spread. 

First and foremost, we must stop the destruction of the rain forests, so Mother Earth can, with our aid, rejuvenate. How can we do this? Where do we start? I’ve been shown a plan — a way to stop the destruction of the rain forest. 

We need to start by asking what motivates the destruction of the rain forest. Let’s face the first formidable obstacle — human greed. There are people, governments and corporations who control the rain forest land. They use the land as they please, without regard for how this affects our planet. This has to stop, but how? 

First, we all begin just buying the land. Owning the forests would then give the global community owners’ rights and all the freedom necessary to defend the rain forest against all threats.[ oh yeah, we all are awash in cash these days to buy the forests, Jim has to be a democrat dc]

Second, the global community needs to determine who are best suited to be the stewards of this land. It is clear to me that those who have traditionally lived on the land — the native people, indigenous to the property — are the most appropriate stewards. 

Third, we consider the reason for the slashing and burning: There are millions of people who need to farm this land simply to grow crops, or to earn a living in some other way from the land in order to survive. global community must realize that these people need to be preserved and protected and cannot be ignored or wiped out, as has happened so often before on Earth. They need to be taught sustainable ways to maintain the land and to improve their communities. 

I’ve been given this task, and I’ve been working on a nonprofit foundation to carry it out, which I will discuss in the next chapter. Sometimes life does not occur according to our plan, and it’s taken longer for me to bring it together, but now it’s happening. However, I believe that ETs contact many of us, because there are already many organizations out there who are making things like this happen. We are a global community. 

For your information, on the following page is a short list of organizations that are already doing things to improve the condition of the rainforests and to preserve the life-styles of those living there. 

Some things are worth repeating — if we want to join the galactic neighborhood, we have to clean up our own backyard. We have a serious problem on Earth, and we don’t have time to waste. The baton has been given to us — the people of our planet. A change is happening all over the world and it is good, but we need to keep working. 

We do matter, and one person can make a difference, but it takes a great number of us to make a permanent change. Remember, if you can’t contribute money, you can always reduce your carbon footprint by reducing, recycling and reusing. 

I believe we humans are geared up for contact on a level that no government will be able to deny. This contact will be so undeniable that nothing will ever be the same again, but I believe we have to do our part in showing “them” that we belong in the galactic community.

Chapter 28
Your Earth
In this day and time most citizens of the globe who have the capacity to help want to do something to better the planet. Most people are concerned about the sea, trees, air and their own drinking water. There is no doubt that we have all the resources necessary to overcome all of Earth’s woes, but how? 

We must realize that some of the most complicated environmental problems can be resolved in simple ways. For example, the new president of Ecuador, Rafael Correa, announced that his government would keep the oil in the ground under the most precious and extensive Amazonian jungles on Earth. Such solutions to other problems could be possible with matching contributions from the international community, conservation groups, private donors, and investors. Correa has faced enormous resistance from just about everybody, except environmentalists, indigenous Indians and poor people, to start drilling oil on a one million-hectare tract in Yasuni National Park, under which sits at least 300 million barrels of heavy crude oil, worth over $30 billion at today’s prices. He has also taken the oil profits away from the companies and returned the profits to his country. 

Did you know that it would cost less then $10.00 per adult American to save some of the most precious tracts of real estate on the globe? If we spread the cost around the globe, it could cost a few pennies per capita. The money is there. Where should we apply it? 

Your Earth is a true global hands-on organization dedicated to saving the planet’s rainforests. Advanced off-planet cultures know that  the we must come to grips with ourselves before they would even consider allowing us “open access” to outer space. Your Earth involves people, businesses and governments on a global basis. With greater involvement, poachers will hesitate to destroy any land. 

Your Earth’s mission is to: 

• Purchase as much rainforest and equatorial land as 
possible. 
• Attract the most brilliant minds of the globe 
• Enlist the cooperation of the inhabitants of threatened 
lands in order to preserve them 
• Provide education for sustainable agriculture, housing, and subsidies for preserving forests 
• Eliminate limits and barriers to preserving the planet 
• Enable the human race to join the galactic community 
• Include every human who wants to be involved in any way 

With current technology, it could take many years to restore large tracts of rainforest lands. With the hidden technologies that exist, it could take as little as a 20th of the time. 

In order to use these hidden technologies, an avenue must be created for a full disclosure of hidden information to take place. This can be done by assuring amnesty for anyone who reveals suppressed information about the present and past role, and activities, of ETs on Earth. With amnesty, knowledge of ET life and all the wondrous hidden technologies that could change the environmental and political face of the Earth as we know it, could be safely revealed by the groups and agencies who possess that information. [They have murdered too many innocents for amnesty, this part of the plan is unworkable given everything that has transpired from just 1990 on d.c ]

One must remember the various levels I am discussing, and for simplicity’s sake, I’ll break it down into three levels. 

1. The present federal government that we deal with on a day-to-day basis. Many feel that our government is hiding the truth from us, and that it lies by telling us that UFOs, ETs and highly beneficial technologies do not exist. This level of government doesn’t have a clue about the truth. [ yeah they have THEIR truth, and they have been marching to it now since Roswell, these folks do not like to share plain simple d.c ]

2. The second level is the “back-engineering boys.” These are the ones with the retrieved, crashed discs and a few captured aliens who have survived. They have reverse-engineered technologies from these events. They know but cannot talk. 

3. The third level is the “The BBB – the Black Budget Boys.” Here you have the heart of the matter. They are the ones in the know, the top of the heap. They have all the technology, and in a lot of cases they are in league with various groups of intelligent offplanet beings. For the most part, the first two levels haven’t a clue that the BBB exist. What I am about to say will be hard to imagine. There is a growing majority within these groups that want the truth to be told and to see technologies brought out, so long as secrets sensitive to the security of the USA and the free world are not revealed. Yes, there are first-rate people in these groups, and they are trapped. I have been advised that they need an avenue to release this information: amnesty. [nope d.c ]

What the nonhuman intelligent beings, along with humans in black-op agencies, want to see in place first is an all-hands-on global effort. An avenue of amnesty would be created during this time to protect them from being charged and prosecuted for crimes against humanity, and to protect their secrets. Crimes against humanity? Some of you may be asking, “Then why should we forgive them?” It comes down to a matter of importance of where we should put our energies: prosecuting people, or saving the planet? I choose the latter. We can’t change what’s been done, and amnesty would pave the way for those who choose to come forward with the truth. Complete forgiveness is necessary, not only for spiritual reasons, but for practical ones as well. 

Your Earth clearly intends to help save the planet’s rainforests and get an amnesty bill passed. One of our methods is to form a PAC — political action committee — a private group, regardless of size, organized to elect or defeat government officials or to promote legislation. Legally, what constitutes a PAC for purposes of regulation is a matter of state and federal law. Under the Federal Election Campaign Act, an organization becomes a “political committee” by receiving contributions or making expenditures in excess of $1,000 for the purpose of influencing a federal election.[ there will be NO AMNESTY for the pond scum, period d.c ]

If there is one overall issue that involves all of us, it’s the health of our Earth. If there is one group of people on the planet who has put the Earth first and viewed her in a “bigger picture,” it’s the abductees, contactees, and those who know there are other existences that need to be integrated into our present reality. Twenty to forty years ago, we did not know how many of us existed, as we were isolated and afraid to talk to anyone. Many of us were told we were crazy. Times have changed, and with thousands of us joining together, our voice will become powerful, especially if we join with those already seeking to save the planet. 

A PAC allows us to begin to have some power and to have our voices heard within our own government. A PAC gives us a legal vehicle to organize many people with the same goals in mind — saving the lungs of the planet and establishing amnesty in order to reveal the truth so that new technologies can help the Earth quickly heal. 

Please write me a short paragraph at jimsparks888@yahoo.com and let me know how you feel led to get involved. Visit us on-line at http://www.yourearthfoundation.org, or at JimSparks.com We at Your Earth are grateful to you.

Source with about 20 more pages of info, personally without The Creator involved I see no hope for success, following blindly is not a recipe for success. He admits that the aliens have an agenda, they just won't tell him. Buyer beware....


FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. As a journalist, I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of artistic, cultural, historic, religious and political issues. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyrighted material can be removed on the request of the owner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Check "United Network News" The demons are being removed. All these guys have to GO along with their jolly "governments."

starmoongirl said...

Dc..I agree with your inserted points. Is this guy real or has he been MK ultra'd??? I don't trust him...sorry!!!

oldmaninthedesert said...

Unknown, thanks for the heads up, and thanks Starmoongirl, I try to keep my comments to a min., but I do not want my readers to think I just follow and believe this stuff blindly. That's why I like being a part of the Rumor Mill so much, as discernment is required at all times.
http://rumormillnews.com/

Part 1 Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL....History as Prologue: End Signs

Windswept House A VATICAN NOVEL  by Malachi Martin History as Prologue: End Signs  1957   DIPLOMATS schooled in harsh times and in the tough...